sixteen

amourish davis
days later
july 10,2020
📍 baton rouge , louisiana
_____

" wassup youtube, so today im going to be pranking kentrell . im going to put mouse traps all around his side of the bed , so that when he get up they gon hurt his feet and shit . also thanks for 50k subscriber's we appreciate it , but i gotta hurry up cause he cant sleep without me" i spoke to the camera setting it up high so it can view the whole room .

ok lets get this shit started

-20 minutes later

"shit " i mumbled as i injured myself with the mouse trap a second time .

setting the last one on the floor i did my best to jump over them which i successfully did .

getting back into the bed kentrell snuggled up to me .

" where you was " he asked

" i was hungry" i mumbled

" always hungry"

bitch- the disrespect

- 45 minutes later

its been 45 minutes, im bored and kentrell dont wanna wake up

he better wake up for this camera die

just my luck because seconds later he stirred in his sleep before sitting up in the bed wiping his eyes .

not paying attention he stood up making the mouse traps slam on his toes and feet.

" FUCK" he screamed losing his balance falling to the ground .

he screamed multiple cuss words while getting up.

"goddamn nigga" i bust out laughing at him

he looked at me like he was bouta cry making me pipe down and my face to soften .

i stood up to get the camera doing my outro quickly cause kentrell was pouting at me .

big ass baby- MY big ass baby

"awn boo come here" i opened my arms out to him and he immediately came to me .

" im sorry bubba , i didnt mean it" i felt his wet tears on my neck

" im sorry " i repeated rocking us back and forth

" don't post it" his voice cracked

tuh

i didnt respond , he knew i was gonna post it anyway .

he got comfortable on my chest falling asleep

welp

____

awn poor kentrell 😣

i got some shit for the next chapter

yall probably dont know who this is but i miss her mane . she should've never went to that lake .

they saying praying for her safety but im already knowing she drowned .

ok bye

thats naya the women on theshaderoom btw