three

amourish davis
2 years later
march 15 , 2009
📍 baton rouge, lousiana
_______

" wassup bitches " kd busted through my door .

before i could even get words out my mother ran out the door chasing kelldrick . i was laughing up a storm because kelldrick had asthma so he couldn't run that far .

she came back into the house pulling his ears punching him in the arm.

at this point i couldn't breathe at all . he looked like he was about to cry .

after a couple of minutes she stopped and went down the hall to her room . kd sat on the couch and started whispering cuss words to us so my mother wouldn't hear .

" anyways what y'all all doing at my house ? ion even know y'all the only person i know is kd " i cut him off because he was getting annoying .

they shrugged . i sucked my teeth hard.

" kelldrick what they doing here ? "

" we was bored so we decided to come over here . plus trell like you "

i scrunched my face up cause like who is that ?

" trell the one with the dents in his head " he must've read my mind  .

" oh , why ? ion even know y'all names " i asked confused

the trell dude looked embarrassed . so i went to sit next to him

" it's ok trell , you don't have to be embarrassed we could get to know each other " i assured him

he looked up and smiled " for real"

" yea " i nodded

he smiled hard " ok"

i hugged him making everybody 'ouuu' and 'ahhh'

after a couple of seconds i let go .

" so what's y'all names " i asked while kentrell put his arm around my shoulder making me smile a little bit .

" 3three "

" ben "

" boomer "

" joe"

" kentrell "

i nodded .

this should be fun .

______

so this was trash i feel bad for y'all cause this was wack .

but this chapter will have a part 2 .

ANYWAYS

my friend screenshoted it for me cause i was to scared to look

i feel like a failure . and my mother wanna see my grades to . now i have to lie to her and say they changed the password.