PRETTY RECKLESS ✓

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

PRETTY RECKLESS; 
SEASON ONE

❝It was my fault for caring. 
I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞
― Clara Lennon, Pretty Reckless

       Clara Lennon was quickly becoming the notorious new girl at Beacon Hill High School once she arrives out of the blue and with an undisclosed past that she's not willing to share. Even more strange about her, she certainly wasn't like any other teenage girl; she wasn't focused on asking out her high school crush or picking the perfect prom dress for her Cinderella night. Those kind of things matter to her worth the size of an atom, considering she had much more urgent matters to attend to in life.

       One of them being transforming into a bloodthirsty creature every full moon and trying to conceal this secret side of her from the rest of human society. While she had learned to control that animalistic part of her since birth, attempting to act like a regular human being was a different story. The second item on her list of problematic endeavors was the fact that she had to move to a completely new town on the other side of the country and grieve her parents at the same time.

       Turns out, in her hope to find a new home for sanctuary and peace, she ended up finding a small town indirectly known to draw in the unwanted and the supernatural. 

( A PLAYLIST DEDICATED TO 
CLARA 'THE BEAUTIFUL, THE RECKLESS, THE PARADOX' LENNON.
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. )

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ― i. bad reputation, joan jett and the blackhearts ii. make me wanna die, the pretty reckless iii. heart is a hole, cherri bomb iv. bubblegum bitch, marina and the diamonds v. beautiful pain, eminem ft. sia vi. stay, thirty seconds to mars (cover) vii. champagne supernova, the pretty reckless (cover) viii. over the love, florence and the machine ix. how you like me now, the heavy x. howl, florence and the machine xi. bless the broken road, selah xii. nightcall, london grammar xiii. dusk till dawn, zayn malik ft. sia xiv. mad world, jasmine thompson  

[BOOK ONE OF 'PRETTY RECKLESS' SERIES]

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

DISCLAIMER: Like all my other stories, I do not own Teen Wolf. All rights belong to MTV, the television channel that broadcasts the episodes, and Jeff Davies, the creator of the show. However, I own all my original characters and their original plot-lines. Please do not steal and if you do, I will report you.

EDITED ON AUGUST 16th, 2018