𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1️⃣

Y/N's POV

Today is a Saturday. I woke up and saw
that Renjun is not beside me. Usually
on the weekends, he doesn't have work. I took a bath and wore a sweater and jeans.

I went downstairs and saw that Renjun is not there. I prepared breakfast and
started eating. After eating, I washed my plate. I went in the living room, switched on the TV and started watching k-dramas. After some time, the door opened. It was Renjun.

I switched off the TV and looked at him

Y/n:Renjun!! Where have you been?

Renjun: It's none of your business! You don't have to know anything!

He had the smell of girls' perfume. He
pushed me out of his way and headed to the room. Then I went to the room and took all the unwashed clothes to wash them. I took them to the washing machine and started putting the clothes in it.

While doing so, I noticed a lipstick mark
on Renjun's shirt. I was shocked. Is he
cheating on me? I decided to confront him.

I took the shirt with me. Then I went to our room and saw Renjun there. He had already took a shower.

 He had already took a shower

Y/n:Renjun

Renjun: What?

He asked me annoyingly.

Y/n: What is this??

I said and showed him the lipstick mark. He smirked while looking at the shirt. Then he glared at me.

Renjun: Your job is to wash it not to ask questions about it. Do you understand??

Y/n: But Renjun-

Suddenly he grabbed my chin harshly.

Renjun: I said do you understand?

I nodded full of fright. This is the first time he did this to me. He let go my chin and threw the shirt on me. I grabbed it.

Renjun: Serve me my breakfast!

He ordered. I placed the shirt on the
bed and went to the dining room where
Renjun was. I served him his breakfast and he started digging in. Then I saw a hickey on his neck. Should I ask him about it?? Of course I should! I'm his wife and I've all the rights to ask him about it.

Y/n: Renjun! What is this?

I said pointing to the hickey. Without even looking at me, he answered.

Renjun: Are you blind or what?? It's a
hickey. When I don't have any problems
with it, then what is your problem??

Y/n: But Renjun l'm your wife!! I have all the rights to know about it.

He glared at me for seconds and then got up from his seat. Then he slapped me.

I quickly placed my hand on my cheek
where he slapped mine.

Renjun: Stop asking me stupid
questions!! I don't need to tell you
anything!

He sat back to his place and then I went to our room. I locked the door and sat on the floor. I started crying.

Y/n: Why is he doing this to me?

TIME SKIPPED (15 minutes later)

Y/N's POV

I wiped my tears and got up. I went out of the room and saw Renjun watching TV in the living room. I went to the dining room and took his plate and glass. I made my way to the sink and washed them. I was still thinking about the incident. Why is he behaving like this?

Chapter 1 done. This is a story with some abuse scenes so if you don't like sensitive content like that watch out for the warning signs at the start of the chapter and don't read it.