𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3️⃣3️⃣

Chaewon is back in Seoul, you missed her so much. Whenever you felt down or needed someone to talk to she was always there for you. Now is the time where you really need her the most. 

Chaewon: So how have you been? I heard you got married and have a kid but it didn't occur to you to send me an wedding invite. 

You chuckled.

Y/n: Yes I got married but it wasn't a happy marriage, you see.....

After telling your story, you swore she saw red. 

Chaewon: THAT HUANG RENJUN BETTER WATCH OUT!

Y/n: Sit down, you are drawing attention to yourself. Even though he abused me and cheated on me multiple times, I forgave him and he made a promise to me that he will stop his playboy ways but just yesterday his ex-girlfriend showed up at my doorstep and told me a lot of things which made me end up in the dilemma I am in now this I am not sure who to believe. 

Chaewon: Well that changes everything. What are you going to do? Most importantly, what's going to happen to your son if you file for a divorce?

Y/n: I am not sure, I just hope we don't reach that point, currently I am staying with my brother because I don't think I can face Renjun. 

Chaewon: Well if there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to call me. I will be at your beck and call. 

Y/n: Thank you 

You smiled and you two went shopping after, later in the day when you returned home to check on the two boys, toys scattered everywhere and Min-hyun layed on top of Beomgyu both sound asleep. Let's just say Beomgyu had a blast taking care of Min-hyun. 

Renjun's POV

It has been a week since Y/n left the house, I tried calling her but it always went to voicemail. I was getting very worried, it is very inconvenient and dangerous for a woman with a child to be wandering outside alone especially at night. I miss her so much, I miss the way she clings onto me, the way I wake up to Min-hyun and her giggles from the room next to our shared bedroom. I hate waking up to her side not occupied. I guess this was how she felt when I was constantly not home, the old me was a major jerk, I took her for granted in the past and now I am getting a taste of my own medicine. 

Renjun: She has been gone too long 

I took my car keys and decided to look for Y/n. I drove to ShinHye's place with hopes that she and Min-hyun are there.

Renjun: ShinHye-ah, did Y/n and Min-hyun come by here? 

ShinHye: I'm afraid not Renjun. What happened? 

Renjun: She left me unexpectedly last week along with the divorce papers with her signature on it and took our son with her. I am not sure what caused her to leave so I came here hoping you have an answer to why she left.

ShinHye: Think back on the conversations you had with her, it could be someone or something that you mentioned in those conversations that caused this. However since she left you with the divorce papers and took your son along with her, it could be a certain someone that spurred her decision to leave. 

Renjun's eyes widened. One person came to mind instantly, IU, his ex-girlfriend, he knew she was hell bent on getting revenge on him because he broke up with her after exposing her true colors. 

Renjun: Thank you ShinHye. Can you call me if Y/n gets in touch with you? 

ShinHye: Sure, no problem. 

With that I drove back home, coming up with a way to get IU to clear up the misunderstanding and reuniting with my wife and son again. 

TIME SKIP ONE MONTH LATER