First Day (edited)

Ok so this chapter was edited by @Itzbecka_ 

Without Further Ado.......Adoo?idrk but anywayzz onto the story!!

Elsa's POV

*RINNNGGGGGG*RIIINNNNGGGG*

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. As I shut it off my sister Anna came bursting into my room and climbed up on top of while jumping and singing......
"Ellllllsssssaaa!!! It's the first day of school, get up!"

"Annaaa! I'm awake! Get. Off. Me!"

"Ooops! Hehhe, sorry I'm just suppeeeer excited!" 

"For what?! Going to the jail we call school?!? "

"Yep!" She piped eagerly

"Ugh! Anna! You're crushing me! Get the hell off!" I frantically yelled

"Ooookk Mrs Grumpy Pants....See you at breakfast!!!.............if there's any left"

As soon as she left my room, I locked the door. And looked around at my room. Always the same... Light blue with snowflakes cascading down from the top and a dark blue accent wall with a huge snowman on it.
(A/N- No one has any powers in this book... Think of it as a modern world?K? K.)

I hurried to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I wanted to at least want to look decent on the first day of school. I finally decided on a knee length light blue flowing dress with a rhinestone neckline and a white sparkly studded elbow length jacket. I put the clothes on my bed and hopped into the shower once I was done I blow dried my hair and brushed it out, I did a french braid and added a snowflake bow at the back. I slid on some white flats,put on a snowflake necklace and matching charm bracelet and went downstairs to breakfast.
"You were lucky I didn't eat all the waffles" Anna said with her mouth full, half grumbling which caused me to giggle. I sat down and ate breakfast and then hurried upstairs to brush my teeth and put on makeup, and by makeup I mean lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my snowflake printed backpack and rushed downstairs to get to the bus, pulling Anna along in the process. I know, i'm obsessed with snowflakes so deal with it.

First Chapter Guys!

xoxo _Maara_

Edited by: itzbecka_