15

Yujin's POV

Knock Knock

Eunha knocked the door and the door was opened by Hyeongjun from inside Minhee's ward.

"Ah, Yujin! I will left you with Minhee."said Hyeongjun then pushed me using wheelchair.

I forget to tell that I'm using wheelchair I guess?

He put me beside Minhee who's still sit at his bed.

Then, Hyeongjun and Eunha left us alone.

Silence...

This situation might awkward.

"Yujin-ah."

My head turned to him and we makes eyes contact.

I swear his eyes so pretty.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm not a good man for you and I accept your apology."said him while he's patting my head.

"I already remember everything. You're not wrong, dear. It's my fault. My fault to left you and ignoring your appearance who's begging me for accepting you as my friend back."

"I'm the one who's makes us like this. If I'm not fighting with Jungmo, maybe you'll will safe and we'll be friend forever."

"I'm the one force you to accept me as your love forever. I never thinking about your feeling. I'm sorry, Kang Yujin."

My tears started dropped.

"I blame myself because I'm not a good man for you."

"I blame myself either for all situation because I'm not right for you."

"And..."

"Because of that, I will let you go. We will divorce."

I'm surprising with his decision.

I hold his hand gently.

"Minhee, no honey."

He's already cried then makes eyes contact with me.

"Don't blame yourself. We're human. Always makes mistake. Never perfect with every sides. But just a true love only can saw our perfection and I saw you're perfect."

"Sometimes, I thanks to god for giving me a kind and silly man named Kang Minhee to be my husband."

"Maybe I'm late to say this but I love you too. Sorry."

"Sorry for not replying your love, Minhee-ah."

Minhee cried hard.

He started hug me and I hug him back.

"We don't need to divorce because of that."

"We already have a small family. We have Chanhee, Minhee."

"Chanhee will makes us forget all of our mistakes from past."

He's nodded his head as he hugged me and cried harder than I thought.

I let him go from my hug and I wipe his tears.

"Dear my honey bunny, don't crying like a baby. You're makes me want to.."

"Kiss you."

I kiss his lips and he's surprise.

It's okay.

People always said hugging is a best ending.

But me, kissing is a best ending either.

It's refer that we'll happy.

We will.

After 8 years,

"Chanhee! Yuna! Stop fighting!"

"MOM, CHANHEE IS A BITCH HE'S STOLE MY PLUSHIE TO SHOWING HIS FRIEND!"

"HEY, NO MOM. YUNA IS A TRUE BITCH! SHE'S NEVER LETTING ME TO BORROW HER PLUSHIE FOR ME!"

"Wow, how dare you swear infront of me?"said Yujin angry that makes both of her children on silent.

Yujin sighed.

"Now, Chanhee you're the oldest. Go and forgive your sister then Yuna, as the youngest you must letting your brother borrow your things. Sharing is caring, remember that?"said me as I hold their hand.

Chanhee started said "Sorry, sister. I'm not meant for everything that I said to you."

"It's okay, brother. By the way, you can borrow my plushie but please after that don't dirtying that plushie, okay?"said Yuna then Chanhee nodded.

"What's a sad life story."said someone from our main door.

They turned head at there and shouted "Appa!"

"I'm back!"said Minhee as he's hugged Yuna and Chanhee.

"Me? You don't want to hug me?"said me as I pout.

He's chuckled and hug me.

"I always hug my dear baby girl, okay?"said him and he's wink to me.

Haha, what's a happily ever after I guess.

The End...

Next story that I will publish is Road To Your Heart ft. Kim Younghoon.

It's malay fanfic.

Please support me okay?