Chapter 30

There is a loud knock on his bedroom door. He turns his head around to look into the direction of the door, but the doorknob does not turn, and the door do not open. There's another loud knock which surprises him. He thinks it's Rebekah, but she never knocks. He closes the magazine and puts it on the bedside table.

"It's open" - he yells from the bed after taking a deep breath in. The air is clean inside of his lungs, and he feels fresh, even though he's a little sleepy.

The door slowly open and her head peeks in. Her long, brown, silky hair is tied up in a messy bun. Too bad, he thinks, because he loves her hair falling over her shoulders, covering her neck, the tips of her hair touching her arms and back. But he enjoys this clear view of her swan neck and smooth shoulders. Her puppy eyes are locked on him, and she wiggles her little, perky nose which brings a small smile to his face. His eyes fall on her petite body, and he loses his breath somewhere between thinking how beautiful she is and how much he loves her. As he tries to catch his breath his body fills with familiar warmth which disappears because of the cold air in his lungs, and he wishes he loses his breath again. Or for her to take it.

She's wearing a baby blue nightie which is barely covering her thighs. He knows only a few centimeters separates him from the view of her panties, but he kind of enjoys not being able to see what's under it, but being so close. His imagination is like a wild horse, fast and restless, it roams through his mind like a stampede, leaving nothing behind. As his eyes wander all over her body, which is more beautiful than he remembers, she crosses her legs a little. His look goes back to her face and he can see she's clearly uncomfortable. She's blushing.

She always did blush, didn't she?

"Do you have a minute? I could use your help" - she says while keeping her eyes locked on his face. Blood red blush is still visible on her olive skin.

It was only then that he noticed a laptop in her hands. It's quite large, covering a better part of her petite body, especially her chest, and he wonders how could have he missed it before.

He has no idea can he help her, or what she needs help about, but he really doesn't care. She's in his room, asking for his help, and he's going to do everything in his power to help her with whatever she needs help with. So he's quick in saying "Yes, of course" with a big smile on his face.

She smiles even more widely and enters his room. Door fall closed behind her, silently, and she slowly walks to his bed. Her movements look like a slow motion video. He can clearly see the gap between her thighs as she walks towards him, and her nightie is a little bit more up her thighs, and he's hopeful to see what's under it, but no such luck. She falls on his bed, setting a laptop on his lap, and putting herself into a sitting position next to him.

As she did so, he got a good look at her cleavage. Win!

"I'm trying to write an ending to my book, and I need few medical facts, since I'm a little rusty with my Biology" - she giggles. She has such a sweet giggle. Somewhere in between of a child's first laugh, clap of the butterflies wings and smile of an angel. He wants to steal it from her throat and make it his own. He also wants to steal the smile from her face and hide it deep inside of his memory.

"Tell me what you need" - he says as he grabs an Oreo from the plate on his bedside table. He twirls it, opens it and licks the white cream inside before gluing it back together and taking a bite of an Oreo, halving it with his teeth. When he finally realizes she's not talking, he raises his head up to look at her.

She's looking at him with a delightful smile on her face which turns into a smirk when their eyes meet. "Good to see your Oreo obsession is still present" - she cocks her eyebrow at him, looking as adorable as ever.