Quidditch Match

The Next Morning

Y/n PoV

I woke up before Hermione and Ginny and got ready.
Clothes

Hair (imagine it your hair colour)

After I got ready I woke up the other girls walked downstairs to see Molly

After I got ready I woke up the other girls walked downstairs to see Molly. "Good morning Molly."

"Good morning Y/n. Good to see that you're up. Can you go wake up the twins for me?"
"Sure."

I walked to Fred and George's room and opened the door to see then both asleep. "Wake up you two." They didn't wake up, "Okay then you leave me no choice." I grabbed the water on their nightstands and poured it on them. They jumped out of bed. "Good to see you're up."

"What the heck Y/n!"

"You gave me no choice. Now get ready." I walked into Ginny's room to see the other two girls grabbing their stuff. I grabbed my things then went downstairs.

Before we left Molly made sure the twins didn't have any pranks with them. When we were walking I was between Fred and George and we were goofing off.

Ron kept complaining 'Are we there yet' 'How much longer'. Ron kept complaining, "My legs hurt how much longer?"

Mr Weasley responded, "Not much longer Ronald now stop complaining."

As we walked up a hill we saw two people. As we got closer I saw it was Cedric and his dad.
Once we made it I ran up to Cedric and hugged him, "Cedric!"

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head, "Hey babe. You look nice."

"Thank you."

Mr Weasley started to talk, "Everyone this is Amos and this must be your son Cedric?"

"Yes he is." Amos responded.

Mr Weasley shook his hand, "Arthur Weasley nice to meet you."

Harry then decided to speak, "Why are we standing around an mangy old boot."