Thirteen

Thirteen.

Kristen's pov

I was sitting at home with Katelyn, she's been my best friend for a while, and she just told me the whole thing. She's crying in my arms right now.

"Katelyn, I love you so much. It hurts to see you like this" I said to her and she nodded and said

"Sorry, can we do something? Like I brought my guitar" katelyn said and I nodded.

I brought my guitar and we both started to play songs just like old times.

-
Calum's pov

"Where does Kristen live?" Michael asked, he was driving.

"Oh she lives close, go down that street and turn right" I said back.

We arrived at her apartment, and I took a breath and me and the boys ran up to her door and knocked vigorously.

I heard her singing, and Kristen too. They were both playing guitars.
-
Kristen's pov

Me and Kate were playing and jamming, then there was a hard knock on the door.

"I'll get it, stay here" I said and I rubbed her hand.

I walked up to the door and opened it.

-

Calum's pov

"Kristen? Hi it's been a while, but is katelyn here??" I said sorta stressed.

"Yeah she's here Calum calm down please" Kristen said and she hugged me and said

"Is there anyone else or just you?"

I said " my band except ashton is here " and they popped up behind me.

-
Michael's pov

I heard Calum talking to Kristen, and she used to be their old neighbor and I walked up to meet her.

There she stood, ripped black jeans, flannel, vans, and the thing that stood out the most was her red tips on her dark brown hair.

Omg.

She's perfect.

Michael omg get your head together.

"Uh hi, I'm michael" I said awkwardly

"Hey I'm Kristen, you must be luke" she said to luke and he just awkwardly stood there nodding.

We came inside and I saw katelyn and Calum hugging.

Luke said "maybe we should leave them alone for a while" when they went to go talk in the kitchen

I said "yeah that's good"

Luke asked "where's your bathroom?" To Kristen and she said

" down the hall to the left"

Then I looked around and saw katelyn's guitar and accidentally said " omG IS THAT A GIBSON MELODY MAKER ONGOMGOMG"

Kristen said laughing "yeah WANNA try it?"

"Wait it's yours?" I said and she nodded still laughing softly

I went over to it and started playing random solos and things and said "omG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH"

Kristen answered, " I know right?!"

-

Calum's pov

Me and kay were hugging a lot and she said she was going to go for a drive. I let her go alone because she needs some alone time.

She hugged everyone and left.
-

A/N cliffhanger sort of k bye