Four.

Katelyn's pov

Me and my michael asked calum if I could make a Twitter, which meant the fans knew who I was. we put some pressure on him, but I guess it was worth it. we begged, whoops.

Calum just announced I was his little secret on Twitter and ig. Yay!!

I recently got 500k just because I'm calum's sister. Woah.

Michael posted a selfie of him and I doing peace signs, and said "@michael5sos: yeahh we aren't every normal. Love yah @katelynhood :-) xx"

I retweeted it and tweeted him back "@katelynhood: hahaha love yah too :-) xo but really come cuddle me."

I heard michael coming and he said "you needed a cuddle?" "Yeassss PLEAAASEEE" I said back

He came into my bed and cuddled me while I scrolled through Twitter. While I was, I accidentally clicked my mentions, and there was so much hate. "Kill yourself you slut" "eww she's ugly" "slut"

While michael was sleeping, I crept out of bed, got my pencil sharpener, and went into the bathroom.

Katelyn's pov

I came out of the bathroom, 0 days clean. Oh well. I made six cuts, and put a sweatshirt and bracelets on just in case and crawled back in next to michael. Oh well.

(A/N HEHHEHEHEHE DONT YOU LOVE ME RN OK BYE LOVE ME K BYE -Kristen)