(Crossover 2) pt. 2

⚠️ Swear word warning ⚠️

Her legs dangled around trying to get a grip on the cliff.

"LET HER GO!"

Those were the last words she had heard last.

***

Callum had a mix of emotions in this situation, okay stay calm! He's choking your crush and about to drop her off a cliff, HOW CAN I STAY CALM!?

Callum wasn't the best at saving but he had to try the spell that his GGG grandfather used to fly.
"I SAID LET HER GO!" Callum had anger ready to burst, but inside he had deep scared and sad emotions if he think it would work, man I just hope the cliff is high enough.

Jason didn't let go and held tighter, she started to close her eyes. "RAYLA! STAY AWAKE I'M COMING FOR YOU" he half spoke to Rayla and half to Jason.

Jason let go, "oops, sorry" he laughed and walked away.
"RAYLA, NO!" Callum cried, no time anymore let's go!

Callum dove after her, her limp body flying through air. You better work,

"Manus. Pluma. Volantus." Callum rushed through the words and saw the ground coming closer.

"MANUS. PLUMA. VOLANTUS" Callum's jacket broke to give way to brown feathered wings and dove faster hoping he could make it. Callum closed his eyes and felt the wind brush past him and saw Rayla's body slam the ground when he opened them again.

"NO!" I'm such a stupid asshole, he thought to himself and landed safely, his wings turned back to his hands.

Rayla was laid on her left side and worst of all, her whole arm had a huge bruise by her left arm. She wasn't breathing, "Rayla, s-stay with me" he cried into her shoulder.

"S-stay with m-me, 'cause you're a-all I n-need" he shivered and sang the one song that was needed at this moment.

Reference to my other story based on Hamilton, stay with me

She still laid there, looking lifeless. Callum placed her on his lap and on her back. He got up close to her face and whispered, "I may have just met you some weeks ago, but you're beautiful, kind, fast just as how my Greatest grandfather told me but better. I may never see your eyes again, or in that case you. But we knew each other. Deep down I had feelings for you...and that's why I wanted to give you this."

Callum looked at her soft lips and a weird meme popped into his head:

Person being bullied: "please don't punch me!"
Bully: "I'll punch you in the mouth!"
Bully: "with my mouth"
Person being bullied: "..."
Bully: "softly..."

What the fuck.

Callum ignored the random thought and pushed his lips onto hers. A tear rolled down his cheek and onto hers.
"I hope to see you again" Callum hugged her with the last of his energy from screaming the whole way through.

A/n: ayo! This made me cry while writing it. And sorry for not updating in a while. That meme was funny though... and I'm still crying..

Didn't have much to say but I'm sad now from this chapter. Jason is savage.

 Jason is savage