Another type of author's note

You know I love and adore to write fan fictions and POVs right? Well I wrote a stranger things fan fiction and for those who like being famous and meeting celebs hen you might wanna go check it out.

No shade, you might like it ima give ya'll a snippet from it:

I walked out of my room and grabbed the Starbucks coffee that had a note: 'hey honey, hope your audition goes good! I had to go for my job interview. Love you beanie :)'

"Of course he's gone again" I thought out loud, scrunched the paper and chucked it into the trash. I walked out and ordered and Uber on my phone.

*ding*

I pulled up my messages:

Unknown number: you here soon?
Y/n: who are you?
Unknown number: you auditioned for us, for stranger things?
Y/n: ah yes the duffers, I'm on my way now
Unknown number: alright be here soon

I packed my phone in my hand bag as I waited for the Uber to arrive only short after I finished texting the duffers.

"Auditioning for the Netflix series huh?" A familiar voice said from the driver's seat.
"How'd you know?" I smile and look away from the window.

***

Also if you were wondering if I wrote this down like that, you'd be wrong I've only had 4 views on it but I don't expect many people to like stranger things or like me, love creepy and mysterious things.

I want season 4...

Well have to wait for September for that! :]