Ch1 A Sour Beginning

Journeys POV

I woke up to my alarm buzzing away like it does every morning. I wipe the sleep sand from my eye's as I sit myself up and glance at the clock and yawn.

WAIT!!

I tense up as I look at the clock in shock and run out of bed to my dresser. 7:00, Im supposed to meet up with my team at 7:15. Damnit, I set the alarm to 6:00 what the hell happened? Did I sleep through It? I quickly rush to get dressed in my mesh shirt under my usual t-shirt and shorts fitted with pockets and a small bag at the back for my weapons. I run to the bathroom and run a hair brush through my light blond hair. After quickly brushing my teeth and applying a coat of eyeliner on my top eye lid. I take a look at myself.

Blue eyes, light blonde hair that reaches my shoulders and layers toward the back of my head to make it look like a shagy mess. I dont even know about my lips and nose I guess there ok. but the only thing is I'm pale as fuck. Everybody says fair skin looks beautifful on me, but it wouldnt hurt to be a little darker and a smige taller. I stand a 5'2 and a walking stickfigure. Why cant I have boobs and a butt? Why do I got to be like all snow white all the time. Small and dainty, short and skinny, petite, why cant I be busty and have long legs and look curvy in a dress? Nope, not me of course. Kakashi would never love someone like me, more or less feel the least bit attracted to me. Sure were friends, but thats probably all were ever be. Well, life sucks. I've come to terms with that a long time ago.

With that thought I lock the door and started running to the training area. As I get closer Minato sensei and the rest of the team come into eyesight. I'm even later than Obito. Wow. I give myself a round of applause in my head. Way to go Journey you know Kakashi hates people who are always late. Yep there goes that chance. I rest against my legs catching my breath uttering an apology.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to um, stop and save a cat stuck in a tree, and the cat was not cooperating." Wow Journey, talk about the lamest excuse ever, even Obito would have a better one.

"Its ok but remember, a good shinobi is on time and punctual at all times." Minato sensei started his lecture. I glanced over at Kakashi to see a grin through his mask. He thinks I'm stupid, well I probably would too. I don't listen to Minato rant on about the rules, but he finally gets to today's mission.

"Ok guys, today will be different then our other assignments. This one will be a little dangerous." Before he could speak anymore Obito interupted.

"Hmmp nothings too dangerous for an uchiha." Which leads to Rin scolding him about interrupting people, he crosses his arms and stays silent after that. Its so cute how much he loves Rin. To think someone great and funny as him to love someone so dearly and she turns out to love somebody else. Her and Kakashi would look good together. Rins beautiful with short brown hair and a figure I would die for. On top of that but she's a medical nin, way more useful than my lowsy skills as a shinobi. Minato continues.

"Theres a group of people who have a dangerous sealing scroll and I took up the mission because I wanted to deal with them myself but I also want this to be a important learning experience for you guys as well." Kakashi was the first to speak.

"What kind of sealing scroll is it and who are these people who have it with them."

"Its a crystal sealing that when tampered with can encase a person for years, even stopping there aging and heart, but after an unkown number of years some have come out alive, only to see there family's and friends all aged past them or are gone. So if the scroll is found do not touch it, I will take care of it understood."

"High!" We all answered. To think there was a seal like this that existed was scary to say the least.

"Now these people will be very skilled, so be on your guard, and dont do anything stupid. I will be there but there is only so much I can do at a time." With that we headed through the gates of Konoha and started west.