The Unforgettable Forgotten

A/N Sorry this took so long, Lol. I'll try to update more, but, alas we are attempting a "no technology " summer, so sorry, it'll be late. I decided to re-write the ending to Crooked Kingdom, so here ya go. Hope you like it!  ( meme's not mine but I had to share it. True dat. )

Kaz smiled softly, the first expression on his face that wasn't pessimistic in a long while, as he watched Inej sprint down the dock to her parents, who were waiting with open arms.

 He waited for a few moments, watching them and remembering the name of someone who used to receive him as joyfully as the Ghafa's did their daughter. 

He saw Inej beckon toward him as she gripped her parents, afraid to let go, lest they disappear like the Council Of Tides.  He limped to the happy threesome, with only one thing on his mind:

Jordie.

----------------------------------- Pekka's mansion ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling as he tucked his son in bed, Pekka went up to his room to confront the storm of papers waiting on his desk. 

He said goodnight to his bodyguards and began sorting, signing, and throwing away papers and documents.  

He knew that Brekker would have some sort of plan for when he returned to the Barrel, so he would have to outsmart him, of course. He was Pekka Rollins, after all. 

Brekker. Another name popped into his head, one he remembered hearing Kaz say himself: Ritveld. 

Then like lightning, he remembered two boys, named Kaz and, another name, that would have saved him so much trouble. 

Kaz. 

Kaz and Jordie. 

Jordie Ritveld.