Chapter 8

Chapter 8

For a long time, I felt guilty about having feelings for Wren or Taz or being attracted to anyone after Coin died. We were never serious. Not in that way. We loved each other in a puppy love sort of way but neither of us knew this was going to be our forever thing. That puppy love though. It's powerful. And so when he died the fact that I wanted comfort from these other men in my life felt wrong...until now.

Until I see my dead ex-boyfriend on tape.

I check the timestamp of the video. We were together at the time. It was just two days before his death. The video starts off with Coin in a room by himself. He's naked. Butt naked. His body is so sexy that a few of the white people in the crowd are fanning themselves. I don't think the white folks have realized that it is a sex tape yet.

Maybe they think this is some strange college commentary with deep meaning like "Showing the nudity of black men to shed light on how black men are unfairly deemed a threat by society."

Then I see the face that Coin's mother wears. Seeing her son naked like this has brought her hands up to her chest. She's beyond shocked. A few of the black people that came along with her from the Bottom are starting to express a quiet outrage.

Coin silently puts on a mask. It's some sort of bondage masks. It completely covers his face. Then he puts this gag in his mouth. A few seconds later there is a knock on the door.

Coin opens the door, with the mask covering his face and in walks Wren...with no mask. What happens next shocks the entire crowd.

Coin falls to his knees and says, "Master..."

The moment a dead Coin calls Wren master I start looking around for Wren again. I can't see him now. Where the fuck is Wren?

"You're my slave," Wren says in the video, causing half the room to scream in shock. By now the room was clamorous. It was chaos. Some people were walking out, but the majority were just reacting loudly to the video each getting more and more outraged by the moment. There was so much commentary as people were now recording Wren on the video on their social media.

In the next second, we all watch in horror as Wren whips out his dick. His dick is huge of course. He had the dick of someone who did porn. It was veiny, long, thick, and almost perfect looking. He smacks Coin's face a couple of times with his dick in the most disrespectful way ever. People are hearing Coin's mother scream when Coin bobs up and down sucking on Wren's dick sloppily to the point where slobs of spit came out from the side of his mouth.

Wren then puts on a condom and we all watch in shock and horror as Wren penetrates Coin on camera. And it isn't until a big sign pops up on the screen that says "Officer McHenry's Son, Wren McHenry."

It points to Wren.

The very same boy who was singing on stage a few minutes ago.

I find myself walking out of the room. I can't breathe. I can't fucking breathe. I make my way to the hallway where no one was. I can hear screaming from the main room. People were getting upset. Really upset. There is a clamorous sound---perhaps something breaking or a table being flipped. Things were hot in that room and it felt like my body had taken on the whole temperature of it. I was so fucking hot.

I get into the hallway and I cry. I cry because I thought me and Coin were better than that. I thought he would have at least been honest enough to tell me what he was doing on the side. The fact that I had to figure this out like this wasn't fucking right. I loved Coin.

"Are you OK?" Taz asks me.

I feel selfish. I feel selfish because I know that Coin's friends and family just have to watch their dead brother get disrespected by Wren when they were invited someplace to honor Wren.