𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Hey Taehyung..get up!" A female voice called.

"Whaat?" Taehyung said slurring his words. He was sitting at the bar with a drink in hand and his head on the counter passed out with light snores coming from his parted lips. The bartender repeatedly tapped Taehyung on the shoulder "Come on Tae it's past closing" the female voice said.

Taehyung still stayed in the same position...passed out. She sighed and rolled her eyes before reaching around the bar to grab a bottle of water. She twists open the cap before shooting the water onto Taehyung's sleeping face.

"Miso what the fuck" He yelled as he quickly jumped up. "I told you it's past closing time..now take this" She handed him the water bottle "And go home"

With a groan, he slowly pulled himself off the bar and stood up. He wobbled back and forth until he regained his balance "Fuck" He groaned.

Miso rolled her eyes and walked to Taehyung and pulled his arm over her shoulder "Are you ok Taehyung you drank all of-" "shut up miso".

Miso pursed her lips into a thin line and sighed.

"Do you want me to call you a cab at least?" She asked worriedly. "Why do you care so much" Taehyung's words came out a bit slurred but she could slightly understand it.

They were at the bar entrance, and she let Taehyung lean against the door. "You're my friend-"

He leaned up from against the wall and started to walk down the street wobbling a bit. "TAE WHERE ARE YOH GOING?!" she yelled. He didn't reply back and just continued to walk down the street.

As he walked he started digging through his pockets for his phone. He wasn't paying attention because a couple of seconds later he bumped into a small girl and she stumbled back a little bit. He looked up to at the girl ready to tell her off for not paying attention but he just stood there looking up at her.

"Watch where you're going next time" He said as he walked around her.

"Asshole" She murmured as she walked into the opposite direction.

————
Yay new book alert.

I'm really excited for this story and I hope you enjoy the future chapters to come ❤️