He blows on the whistle,but I barley makes a sound.

"It doesn't even work. See? Even Momo thinks it's a piece of junk." Sokka says.

"No offense Aang,but I'll hold onto the money from now on." Katara says has Aang hands her the money.

We walk farther down the dock.

"Earth Nation! Fire Nation! Water Nation! So long as bargains are your inclination, you're welcome here! Don't be shy, come on by! Oh! You there, I can see from your clothing that you're world-traveling types. Perhaps I can interest you in some exotic curios?" A man says waving his arms around.

"Sure! What are curios?" Aang asks the man.

"I'm not entirely sure. But we got 'em!" The man says.

We walk inside a boat and look around.Katara walks up to a shelf and calls Aang over.

"Look at this, Aang. It's a waterbending scroll! Check out these crazy moves." Katara says excitedly.

"Where did you get a waterbending scroll?" I ask.

"Let's just say I got it up North, at a most reasonable price, free." One of the men says.

"Wait a minute ... Sea loving traders, with suspiciously acquired merchandise.You guys are pirates!" Sokka says.

"Your late bud." I say.

"We prefer to think of ourselves as "high risk traders." One of the pirates say.

Katara try's to get the scroll but it's a lot of money.Aang try's to bargain but it doesn't work.We wall out the shop and continue on our way.Suddenly the men from the shop run out and after us.

"Well, well. Look who's come to their senses. Told you the haggling would pay off." Aang says calmly.

"I don't think they're here to trade with us." I say.

We run down the dock.Katara and Aang run down one street and Sokka and I run down a different one.We turn and corner and meet back up with Katara and Aang.Katara freezes and puddle.Another set of pirates come from a street.We get cornered.

"Now, who gets to taste the steel of my blade first?" A pirate asks.

I blast them with fire and Aang takes out his glider.

"Hold on tight!" Aang says.

We fly over the pirates and back to our camp by the river.

"I used to kind of look up to pirates, but those guys are terrible." Aang says.

" I know. That's why I took this." Katara says showing the scroll we saw in the shop.

"No way!" Aang says excitedly.

"No wonder they were trying to hack us up! You stole their waterbending scroll!" Sokka says upset.

"I prefer to think of it as high risk trading." Katara says jokingly.

"Good one, Katara." I say smiling.

"Sokka, where do you think they got it? They stole it from a waterbender!" Katara says defending her actions.

"It doesn't matter. You put all of our lives in danger just so you could learn some stupid, fancy splashes." Sokka says.

"These are real waterbending forms. You know how crucial it is for Aang to learn waterbending!" Katara says.

"Whatever." Sokka says rolling his eyes.

"Look,what's done is done.Might as well use it." I say.
~
I sit back under my tree looking at the water.