17

I bobbed my head to the music as I tattooed. Austin had turned on J. Cole which is one of my favorite artist.

"Eden, why didn't you tell me?" Austin asked I finished my person. "Tell you what?" I asked after it was just us.

"That you and Colby went on a date last night." I wonder who told him.

"Jake just texted me that Brennen told him." I wasn't surprised. "Yeah, what about it?" I ask confused.

He then stood up and walked over to me. "Are you two official?" He sounded like a little girl.

I blushed as I remembered last night. "Yeah, he asked me out when we were watching the sunset at the beach." His jaw dropped.

"You had beach sex?" He asked joking around. I scrunched my face up as I looked at him.

I lightly push him as he laughs. "We've only kissed you perv." I tell him. The bell rung causing us to turn to look at it.

And of course, it was the Taylor brothers. "We heard the good news, congrats, Eden!" Brennen cheered.

I couldn't help but blush a little. They came over and sat next to us.

"I set them up, you know." Brennen bragged. We all looked at him weirdly.

"Brennen, I met Colby before you even said anything." You know he lost by his facial reaction. All of us started laughing.

"So, you here for a tattoo or just coming to gossip." I ask wondering what they're doing. Brennen sighed as he stood up.

"We were actually on the way to film something and was gonna pass you all so we figured to celebrate the good news." Jake smiled.

I've always loved Jake. Even though he's my customer most of the time, I've always seen him like a brother.

Same with Brennen. Probably because we're all around the same age and they're always messing with me.

We shared our goodbyes and they walked out. A couple hours later, I heard the door open up again. I look over to see Colby bringing me dinner.

I smiled cheekily as I walked over to him. "Thanks baby." I could get used to saying that. He blushed as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey, where's mine at?" Austin asked but he was joking around. His eyes got wide for a second. "It's at the restaurant still." He joked back.

Austin and I started laughing as I took the food from his hands. "Want me to come over tonight?" I ask making small conversation.

"Yeah, we can chill if you want." He suggested. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'll see you later." I peck his lips as he walks out.

I turn to see Austin staring at me, grinning. "What's that face for?" I ask sitting on the couch. "Eden's in love." Austin cooed.

I looked at him grossly. "We're not in love. We literally just started dating." I stick my first bite of food in my mouth.

"You say that now." I just roll my eyes and don't say anything else.

I'm not in love with Colby. Not yet at least. Work went by pretty fast actually. It mainly consisted of Austin and I making fun of each other.

When I got off, I went by the condo first. I had to pick up some clothes. I didn't see Casey home so I guess she's with Kevin.

I packed some stuff up, mainly clothes. It didn't take too long to pack things so I was already on my to Colby's.

When I walk in, Sam was in the kitchen with his girlfriend, Kat. "Hey guys, where's Colby?" I ask to no one in particular.

"His room." Sam answered. I thank him as I go into his room. His door was open so I just walked in. He was sitting in his office chair, working on something.

I walked over to him, bending over one side. I wrap my hands over his eyes, I could see him smile a little bit.

"Eden?" He questioned so I figured I'd mess around with him. "No, it's Sam." He removed my hands and turned to look at me.

"Ha ha, real funny." He fake laughed. He stood up so he could hug me. Even when he's in grey sweatpants and shirtless, he looks good.

"How was work, beautiful?" He asked. He took my bags off of me and sat it down.

Things like that make me like him even more, it's the sweet stuff. "It went pretty well actually. How was filming." I sit on his bed.

He explained how funny everything was so I couldn't wait to watch it. He looked at me with a light smirk on his face.

"Do you wanna go get milkshakes?" Milkshakes actually sound super good. "Let's go." He threw a shirt on while we ran downstairs.

We went to his car, me in the passenger seat. It's late so hopefully there's a place open.

He started driving with the windows down, the wind whipping my hair in my face. As he drove, he put his hand in my hand.

He laced our fingers together while bringing my hand up to his mouth. He kissed my hand while making me blush.

He's literally the sweetest person. He puts our hands back down as he focused on the road. He looked so attractive when he drove.

I just don't understand how a side profile can look that good. He doesn't have to try either, it's all natural.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." Colby joked. I rolled my eyes as I looked away. "Shut up." I smirked.

I glanced to see him smiling. Since the closest steak and shake is in Anaheim, we have a little road trip on our hands.

By road trip, I mean it's half an hour away. It didn't bother me though because it was nice to have alone time with him.

I'm not the type to always wanna go on the romantic dates. And I like how he's the same way.

As long as we're together, I'm happy.