You looked at the clock and decided that it would be best to try to go to bed early, even though Harrison likely wouldn't be home for another few hours. You left a couple lights on so it wouldn't be too dark for Harrison when he did get back, but within an hour of climbing into bed, you realized the thoughts were going to keep you up all night. When you heard Harrison finally come home, you pretended to be asleep while making sure to snuggle extra close to him when he finally slid into bed.

The next morning you woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast. Not being fully awake, you stumbled out of bed and towards the kitchen, like the smell was magic pulling you. You must have been dreaming because you saw Harrison in a T-shirt and sweatpants standing in front of the stove. He turned and smiled at you, setting the spatula he was using for the pancakes on the counter next to the stove.

"Morning, love," he said walking over and wrapping his arms around you.

Still believing that you were dreaming, you slowly wrapped your arms around him. You didn't want this dream to end, but you quickly realized it wasn't a dream at all and wrapped your arms tighter, making sure to keep him as close as possible.

"What are you doing here?" you mumbled into his shirt.

He pulled away from you, which made you pout. "Weirdest thing happened, but somehow they lost power at the studio so we can't film today."

"So you have the whole day off?" you asked.

"Yup! Whole day to spend with my amazing girlfriend!" he replied happily. He made two plates of food and brought them over to the table. He pulled out a chair for you to sit before sitting in the chair next to you. "So, what would my amazing girlfriend (Y/N) like to do today?"

"Food first. Answers when I'm actually awake and positively sure that I'm not dreaming," you responded shoving a huge bite of pancake into your mouth. He laughed but let you eat and fully wake up.

After breakfast and a shower, the two of you decided to spend the day exploring the small town Harrison was filming in. You spent the day walking all over the downtown area, window shopping and actual shopping, taking pictures of each other and selfies together. When it got closer to lunchtime, you saw a small diner that was also an ice cream shop. You crossed the street and got a table outside to enjoy the gorgeous summer day.

"(Y/N), what's been bothering you?" Harrison asked as you licked your ice cream cone.

"What do you mean?" you questioned while making sure to make minimal eye contact.

"I know I'm not home a lot because of filming, but I know when my girlfriend has something bothering her. You may think you're hiding it, but you do have tells. They're small and might not be noticeable to some people, but like you said yesterday, I know you too well to not notice them."

You sighed. "It's stupid."

"It's not stupid if it's bothering you so much." He reached his hand across the table and grabbed yours. He ran his thumb over the back of your hand, letting you know that he was ready to listen whenever you were ready to talk.

"Are we going to break up?" you asked

"What?" His shocked expression was enough to give you an answer, but your anxiety needed him to say it out loud.

"All of our famous friends are breaking up, their main reason is because of schedule conflicts, and I know you've been tired from filming and I don't want to add to anything, but I also don't want to break up."

"You think because our friends are breaking up that we're going to break up?" he asked gently. You didn't look at him. "(Y/N), most of our friends are completely miserable now. But, they're not us. We're not like them, even the ones that had relationships like us."

"I know we're not, but I don't want it to happen to us," you said quietly.

"And for that very reason, we're not going to. Well, more than just that reason, but because we don't want to break up and are willing to fight to stay together, we're not going to break up." He stood up and moved his chair to sit right next to you. He put his fingers under your chin and gently turned your head so you had to look at him. "Do you remember what I said yesterday when we were texting?"

"Not to watch our show?" you asked.

He laughed softly. "No, silly. I'm talking about when I told you how much I love you."

"Something about not being able to contain your love?"

"Exactly. I love you so much that everyone on set is tired of me talking about how amazing you are because that's all I do. They have to give me a script for interviews to make sure I don't talk about you and us the entire time. (Y/N), I love you so so much, and I want to spend my entire life with you. I want to have those five minute breaks on set to be able to text you and check in with you. I want the random days off to explore a small town with you. I want to marry you, one day, and have kids with you. I want to get a house with a big yard to have a couple dogs and to play football with our kids."

"So, a big fat no on the whole breaking up thing?" you asked.

"That's an absolutely big fat no," he said smiling. "And I want you to know that you can always talk to me when something is bothering you. I don't want you to feel like you or your anxieties are a burden or anything like that, okay? The other big reason we're going to make it is because we communicate with each other and work things out when they come up."

You smiled at him before leaning over and kissing him.

"I love you, Harrison Osterfield."

"I love you, too, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woo! Another imagine!
Sorry it took so long!! I honestly haven't been in the mood to write, but who knew that feeling anxious and depressed would actually be good for writing this story?

Anyway, hope y'all like it!

Stay safe and be kind to each other and yourselves!
Love ya!
-Hope