Harrison Osterfield Texts

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so inactive the past year! Lot of stressful and new experiences and I have stuff written and ready to be typed but haven't had a ton of time to write it all here and publish it. I'm a bit old-fashioned and write in a notebook first then type it up as a way to help keep me less distracted and to give myself time to edit and revise. I'm going to try something new with this imagine, where it's just going to be a text conversation between (Y/N) and Harrison. I hope it's not too confusing and that y'all love it! Give me as much feedback as you want on this one and I'll see how I can improve it and maybe write more texts in the future. Anywho, I'm taking up too much time for the imagine. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): HARRISON

Harrison: Is everything okay?

(Y/N): NO, EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY

Harrison: What's wrong? Are you hurt? Sick? What is it? I'm on my way over!

(Y/N): I JUST FINISHED BINGE WATCHING SEASON 4 OF THE 100!!!!

Harrison: That's what's wrong?

(Y/N): YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THESE EMOTIONS!!!

Harrison: It's just a show, (Y/N).

(Y/N): IT'S NOT JUST A SHOW. YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED IT WITH ME.

Harrison: (Y/N), breathe.

(Y/N): SEASON 5 DOESN'T COME OUT FOR ANOTHER 2 MONTHS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO BREATHE??? I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH!! I CAN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WOULD BE GIVING YOU SO MANY SPOILERS!!!

(Y/N):😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 🤯🤯🤯🤯💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

(Y/N): Send....

(Y/N): Help....

(Y/N): Currently ....

(Y/N): Dying....

(Y/N): Of....

(Y/N): Feels ..................

(Y/N): *feeble gasp of air*

(Y/N): *over dramatic death sequence*

Harrison: You're so dramatic. Why do I put up with you?

(Y/N): IT'S NOT COMING OUT UNTIL APRIL 24TH. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!

(Y/N): I NEED ANSWERS

(Y/N): I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY BELLAMY

Harrison: Am I being replaced by a fictional character?

(Y/N): Maybe

Harrison: Then maybe I won't get you ice cream

(Y/N): You're getting me ice cream?

Harrison: I was, but if you love Bellamy more than me....

(Y/N): WAIT!

(Y/N): I'm sorry!!

(Y/N): I love you so much, Haz!!!!

(Y/N): Bellamy Blake could NEVER replace you!

Harrison: Fine. I'll buy you your ice cream and then I'm coming over and we can watch The 100 from the beginning.

(Y/N): You'd do that for me?

Harrison: Of course, (Y/N). I love you and I need to know why my girlfriend is dying an over dramatic death.

(Y/N): Have I told you that I love you?

Harrison: Yes you have, but I know a kiss or two when I get to your apartment would do the trick, too.

(Y/N): How did I end up with such an amazing boyfriend?

Harrison: By being such an amazing girlfriend.

(Y/N): I love you

Harrison: I love you, too

(Y/N): Harrison?

Harrison: Yes, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): How much longer do you think you're going to be? I don't think I can wait too much longer for you to get here.

Harrison: Haha, of course not. Give me 10 minutes and I will be there ready to watch all 4 seasons with you.

(Y/N): Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

(Y/N): I love you, Haz.

Harrison: I love you too, (Y/N).