You & I (H.O.)

"'Cause you and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I"

-One Direction

Captain Div❤️
Hey, babe!
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be a little late coming home from set tonight. They added extra rehearsal hours for the fight scene coordination.

(Y/N)
How late are you going to be?

Captain Div❤️
Missing our show late 😢
Which means, don't you dare watch it without me!!!!!

(Y/N)
You're telling me that I have to miss what happens after last episode's cliffhanger???
UGGGHHHHHHHH
It's a good thing I love you.
Then again, I could watch it and you would never know..... 🤔🤔🤫

Captain Div❤️
I know you well enough to know that you would explode and spoil the episode if you watch it without me

(Y/N)
UGH!
You're infuriating.
I hate that you know me so well.
Fine.
I'll wait to watch it with you this weekend.
But you better be home in time for snuggles!

Captain Div❤️
Love you too, babe 😜😘
And I'll definitely be home in time for snuggles!

(Y/N)
You better be

Captain Div❤️
Hey, you know how much I love you right?
Because I love you.
Like, a lot.
Like can't be contained in my heart because I love you that much.

(Y/N)
Yes, Harrison.
And I love you, too!

Captain Div❤️
Good!
Hey, I gotta get going. They need me back on set.
I love you, (Y/N) ❤️❤️❤️

(Y/N)
Love you too, Harrison!
Now go be awesome and kick some booty!😁😁

Captain Div❤️
😂😂
😘💝❤️

(Y/N)
💝❤️🥰

You sighed and stared at your phone. This was the third night in a row that Harrison was coming home late from filming his new movie, and to be honest you were getting more and more nervous about it. You trusted Harrison and knew he would never cheat on you, but you were nervous because of the strain it put on your relationship with him. You supported him and his dream career, but you hated that the long hours were starting to affect your time with him. Time that was few and far between because of the filming and rehearsal schedule.

Yes you could go to set with him, but then you'd just be sitting around on your phone waiting for five seconds to maybe be able to smile and wave at him or maybe a quick peck on the lips. That wasn't the type of time you wanted with him, though. You wanted to be able to go out with him to a movie or dinner that didn't have a time constraint.

That wasn't what was really bothering you, though. It was what was happening around you to all of your friends. Well, all of your celebrity friends to be more specific. It seemed like everyone was breaking up around you, even the few friends that had been together for multiple years. Whenever you asked the reason, it was the same. "We just didn't have time to see each other," or, "Our careers just got in the way of being able to give our all to each other."

What if that was happening to you and Harrison? What if his career was getting in the middle of your relationship and pushing you towards breaking up? You knew what you had signed up for when you started dating the blossoming actor, but you didn't realize how difficult it was actually going to get. You didn't want to break up, not in a million years. You wanted to talk about your anxiety with Harrison, but he was always so tired when he was home that you didn't want to add more stress and make him even more tired.