• The truth

request from: CALLTHEPOPOHOE i hope you enjoy i didn't know what to title it sorry!!

"Hey babe how ya feeling?" JJ asks while laying with me. "I'm feeling alright are you okay?" I ask him as I see a sad face. "Yeah. Tired but I wanted to see if you wanna go to the beach?" He asks me. I nod. We both get ready but before we leave we get something to eat first.

After that we sit along side the beach and see 2 little kids playing in the sand. "Y/n?" JJ says. "Hm?" I mumble looking over at him. "What's your thoughts on having a baby? Because I think i'm ready to be a dad." JJ says also triggering me. "No JJ." I say. He then looks at me weird. "But along time ago you said about having a kid?" JJ says with a sad tone. "Because JJ! I don't want one!" I yell.

The reason I was triggered? It's because I can't have a baby. Something bad happened a year ago causing me to not have kids. The only person that knows is Kiara. I've kept this for a year from JJ and everyone else. I was scared. I wanted to have kids but now I couldn't. It broke my heart. I could see JJ and he looked pissed off.

Then JJ gets up and leaves. "JJ!" I yell running after him. "Just go away." He says causing me to tear up. I didn't wanna tell him yet. I am not ready to. I dropped to my knees watching JJ go further and further away.

It's been 2 days now and I haven't seen JJ at all. I was broken. Now he hates me! I can't help it that I can't have kids. I then get a call from Kiara. "Yes?" I answer. "Hey have you been doing alright haven't heard from you for a bit?" She asks. "JJ asked to have a kid and I got triggered and yelled at him. Now he hasn't talked or been with me for 2 days." I blurt our. "Oh Y/n... i'm sorry! Do you want me to come over?" She asks. "No it's all good. I might come over later." I tell her. "Alright call me if you change your mind okay? I love you!" She says as I say it back hanging up.

All I could do was cry. I miss him. I should've told him! But now it's too later for that.

Kiara's pov:

After I got off the phone with Y/n I was immediately concerned for her. She truly did want to have kids and I bet JJ is pissed for no reason.

I'm now on my way over to the chateau and I see JJ and John B. It looks like JJ was yelling so I run over. "Woah woah what's going on?" I ask. "Fucking Y/n freaked because I wanted a kid with her! She even said she wanted kids awhile back! Like what the fuck!" JJ yells. I could tell he was drunk and so did John B. "Dude chill. Maybe she isn't ready yet." JB says. "But she said she wanted one!" JJ says. "Girls change their mind JJ stop it." I say. "If you were there Kie you'd understand but you don't. She was excited about it!" He yells at me. I know this was gonna hurt Y/n but I couldn't help it.

"JJ for fucks sakes! Stop! She can't have kids okay? Remember the accident she was in a year ago?! That caused her to not be able to have fucking kids! That's why she yelled! She didn't tell you because she was scared to JJ this is what she was scared of. And now she's fucking broken and crying at home! I do understand JJ! I'm her best friend." I yell. I then see tears slip from JJ's eyes. He was speechless. "Wait Y/n c-" John B was about to say but I shushed him.

"I I-" JJ stutters. "I'd go talk to her before it's too late." I tell him. "She's gonna be mad at me but you needed to know before you fucked up." I add. And that's exactly what he did.

Y/n's pov

As I laid on the couch I heard a knock at my door and I open it to see JJ with bloodshot eyes with tears running down his face. He then hugged me. "I'm so sorry... Kie told me.. Dont be mad at her. I was freaking out and I co-" I then cut him off my cupping his cheeks. "It's okay JJ. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I tell him but he shakes his head. "I understand why you didn't tell me. Because of me being a dumb ass and shit! Baby i'm sorry." He cries even more but I hug him.

"JJ it's okay. I promise maybe we can adopt how about that?" I ask and he looks at me and nods.

hey guys hope you liked it! sorry if it was a bit sad! i love you guys thanks for the love and support and make sure to check my other books out too! have a good day!!!