Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?

Start from the beginning

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" JJ blurts out of the blue I can feel heat rise to my cheeks. "I'm really not J, but thank you" I tell him with a slight chuckle.

"Seriously goldie! You are gorgeous. I see the way other guys look at you. Everyone knows how pretty you are" he tells me "Guys look at me like that because I'm a hoe. They aren't thinking oh my god she's so pretty they're thinking oh my god I fucked her like two weeks ago" I tell him.

One thing I will say about JJ as you have seen before but he didn't like when I called myself a hoe or a slut. None of the pogues did but at least I'm self aware.

"Marigold stop saying stuff like that. You shouldn't talk like that about yourself" he tells me I can feel his hands tense up above mine.

"JJ I-"

"JJ?" John B calls out to him "Yup?"

"Ten seconds easy" John B yells out to him. JJ quickly turns the boat.

I slip out of his grip because I'm becoming a distraction.

"South southeast" my brother adds "Copy that captain!" JJ calls out to John B and I chuckle.

"JJ, 20 seconds, mid-speed. Alright? South" jb directs "Copy that! Aye! Aye!" I stand behind JJ and reach up to start playing with his hair.

"Later" JJ tells me signaling that he wants me to stop I groan and walk back over to we're I was sitting before.

I look out of the window of the boat and see a storm coming our way. This can't be good.

"JJ keep going!" John B yells out making JJ press hard on the gears and thunder claps in the sky.

"John B is that good!" JJ screams over the wind "We're good!" John B calls out to him.

"Seven hundred feet!" Kie yells I inhale sharply as my body is banged against the wall because the waves picking up.

"Jesus fuck!" I groan.

"JJ hold it steady!" John B yells JJ does as told.

"JJ we're going to turtle in this storm!" John B yells at him. I focus on my breathing trying to calm my nerves.

"Crank it North East!" John B demands.

"You ok princess?" JJ asks me "Yeah I'm good" I tell him tapping my fingers against my thighs.

"Pope how we doing?" "Almost there" Pope yells "John B! There's too much current we're gonna lose it!" Kie yells trying to hold the tether steady.

"South, Southwest JJ! Hard!" John B calls out to JJ. JJ cranks the steering wheel hard. "Half speed JJ! Steady at this bearing JJ!"

"Steady here quarter speed alright?" John b continues directing JJ.

I get up and walk over to Pope.

"We should be seeing something man!" John B yells at Pope "I know! I know!" Pope says.

I put my hand on Pope's shoulder and peek over it looking at the camera.