Chapter 7: Garden Of Eden(Lemon)

I'm working on my hand signs for my quirk. These hand symbols reconfigure the natural energy within my body àllowing me to easily manipulate my wood. As I focused on manipulating a tree my the mark on my hand tht said 'wood' stated to glow a soft white light. The tree though didn't move. I did the Tiger hand seal but nothing happened. I began to think of the first hand seal I used. The one that I called the snake hand seal seemed to be tht trigger. I did the seal and said, " Wood Style: Free Manipulation." I then stood perfectly still with my hands down. I wanted the tree to for a hand. I raised my left hand and stuck up to fingers. All of a sudden branches came together and Formed to my movement. I wondered if I could use the wood to do hand seals for me through a mental link. I sat on the ground and mentally clapped my hands. " Wood Style: Wood Clone." Suddenly the tree followed my mental map and a wood Clone was produced from the tree.

That was interesting. I released the tree from my grasp. And it slowly retreated to it's original shape and I dispelled the Clone.

I walked to my dorm. I left a wood Clone in my place so no one would notice. It sent me a mental message that it was still in my room and no one came to my room. I swapped places with it then dispelled it. It was 5:00 in the morning on a Sunday so no one was waking up. I then got a text from Shiozaki.

She asked me to come to her dorm. I obliged.

......

As I closed the door I saw Shiozaki blushing.

"Konoha... I um um wanna try something." She then walked over and got on her knees.

"W-what are you doing." I stuttered.

"I umm I don't want you to leave me so I read an article. Sexual pleasure should work." She said innocently.

"Shiozaki I'm never leaving you. You don't need your body to please me." I reassured her.

"I'm sorry. But I still wanna try it. For... Practice. Yeah practice."

I nodded and unzipped my pants.

🍋Lemon🍋 Warning 🍋

She drew down my boxers to see my limp 5 inches Wood Branch. She stared at it the lick it. I shuddered at the feeling of her tongue against my member. She massaged my family heirlooms gently as she licked the tip. She stopped.

"Wanna stop?"

She shakes her head and grabs it carefully. She then places tip in her. She sucks it and I began to moan. She looked at me while doing it. She then went deeper. My member grew to 8 inches and she had already covered 4 and a half inches. She kept on sucking. She began to suck harder and faster.

"Shiozaki I'm gonna....I'm gonna cumm" I then spilled my contents her mouth as she released my member with a pop. She swallowed.

Lemon Has Ended

"It was... Sweet." I then examined her lip.

"That's not semen.... That's Honey." I said. It boggled my mind.

"I guess I'm more plant like than I thought." I said getting my pants in it's rightful place.

Shiozaki got of her knees and hugged me.

"Thank you... For loving me and only me. But don't think this will be a usual thing...only special occasions got it.... I don't want sex until we're married." She stated poking chest.

"Find, sure." I rolled my eyes. 

Words 595

Posted 9/7/2020

I tried my best at a lemon