FOURTEEN | NEW HAIR

~J-E's pov~

I woke up to see Joa sound asleep with his arm in a really weird position. I was lying on his chest listening to his heart beat. I could lay here for ever like I'm not even kidding.

Just then Andy came into the little bunk room.

"Morning georgous" he said with a early morning smile.

"Morning Andy" I said rubbing my eyes

"Were going out to get groceries do you want anything?" Asked Andy putting his chin on the mattress making him look more cute then ever.

"some Lucky Charms please" I said stretching my arms

Andy gave me a confused look.

I looked back at him like it wasn't a huge deal.

"Yeah okay...lucky charms it is" Andy said and left

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my head on sleeping Joa's chest.

I posted it on Twitter and as a caption I put.

@JJBiersack aww he sleepin, well he better fuckin wake up then @JoasAdinosaur

I put my phone away and heard people shouting and slamming of doors indicating that the guys had left.

I poked Joa a bit but he wouldn't wake up. I sat up and got out his bunk and grabbed a pillow from my bunk and climbed back into his bunk with the pillow in my hand.

I started to hit Joa a couple of times with the pillow until he squirmed and shouted at me to stop.

I laughed and fell backwards on his bed.

"Not funny J-E!" Joa said angrily

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Asshole" he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him, he started to tickle me and hit me with a pillow, I tried grabbing for my  pillow but I couldn't because Joa wouldn't stop hitting and tickleing me.

"Okay, okay! stooop!" I laughed and he stopped.

I kinda just sat their awkwardly on his lap tugging at my pjama pants.

Joa started playing with my hair and it made me let out a little happy sigh in pleasure.

"I know what we could do" Joa said putting his head on my shoulder.

"what?" I asked

"Dye your hair a different color ya know like red or black or something like that" Joa said swirling my hair around his finger

"Do you have any hair dye?" I said doubtfully

"Uhh hold on I think so" Joa said scooting me of his lap and jumping out of the bunk, he ruffled through his bag and took out some hair dye bottle things. He claimed back into the bunk and sat opposite me.

"I have like seven jars of red and black hair dye" Boa said getting all excited

I looked at the jars and there was only red hair dye I laughed.

"Where's the black?" I looked at him and giggled.

"In my bag, I thought about redoing my hair black and then adding a red streak in it but then I though nah im a lazy person" Joa said holding up the red hair dye

"And you needed seven jars" I said and slapped Joa in the arm

"Ow! And no I thought about how long your hair was and got like more I guess" Joa said rubbing his arm