ONE | OH MY FUCKING JINXX

J-E

(author note: this story ncludes things such as eating disorders, self harm and suicidal behaviours. So this is a trigger warning. And also please tell me if you would like something changed !! Also idk why CC is so batshit insane in this story but allow it.)

Hey, I'm J-E. I know weird name right? but I don't care its unique. I'm 13 years old and people say I'm tall for thirteen but I'm only 5'4, but everyone's different.

My eyes are grey and small specks of blue.
My hair is originally a light brown colour, but I dyed it blue. And I've lived in this hellhole of an orphanage since I was two and I still don't fit in.

***

I was lying down on my bed listening to A Devil For Me by Black Veil Brides, one of my favourite songs.

As I was tapping away on my knee to the beats my snobby roommate Vanessa came storming into my room.

"How can you listen to that satanic emo shit! Listen to Justin Bieber once in a while he's sooo amazeballs" Vanessa emphasised the 'amazeballs.'

I ignored her and turned around so I was facing the wall on my bed.

Vanessa immediately had a tantrum and stamped her foot on floor

"UGH TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET THE EMO DISEASE!" She shrieked.

I turned over onto my back and sat up with my legs crossed, I looked at my phone and noticed that my earphones weren't plugged into it, I plugged them I laid back on my bed, closing my eyes as I did.

Vanessa stormed out of my room, I say 'my' because she's hardly ever in here. I turned over and fell asleep too Savior

-

I woke up too laughing and squealing, I pushed myself up from my back and rubbed my eyes to see Vanessa and her other snobby friends hugging and kissing each other on the cheek.

'And they call me the lesbian' I thought.

I got up from my bed and walked to the door and slammed it as hard as I could. I laughed at the screams that were heard on the other side.

I walked over to my closet and took out a black tank top, a blue sweatshirt, black leggings and a red beanie.

I laid my clothes out on my bed and turned on my shower and jumped in.

-

After the shower, I hopped out and dried myself off then blow-dried my hair. I changed into my clothes and straightened my long soft hair, placed the beanie on my head and added my lip ring, septum ring and my two ear piercings ...what? I like piercings.

I added a thick coat of winged eyeliner and a couple coats of mascara and some cherry chapstick.

Mate, the lady who owns the orphanage, opened my door, startling me.

"J-E, come down to the hall! it's adoption day!" she sang.

It annoys me how she is always smiling and joyful. It's a little weird don't you think? Girls and boys of all ages live here and when people want to adopt we stand in a line whoever gets chosen is chosen. It's like the Hunger Games only... less death.

I made my way out my room and down the stairs getting pushed to the side by a couple of girls, they shouted insults to me as they made their way to the top.

As I got to the main hall I stood next to Vanessa. I looked around and saw that there wasn't many of us to choose from. I hung my head low to ignore the doors opening and the sounds of footsteps. Then, the sound of running as 5 men burst into the room.

"Sorry we're late!" a voice said that I knew all too well.

I looked up to see

BLACK FUCKING VEIL BRIDES

"Oh my fucking jinxx!" I quietly said to myself.

I looked around and saw everyone staring and me and Jinxx and CC laughing away at my fangirl joke.

So much for quiet. Oops

I hanged my head low once again until a pair of footsteps came and crouched next too me and said in a low voice.

"Hello"

It was Andy Beirsack