Alls Well it Ends Well?

The first thing I did was text my boyfriend about what happened with Abigail. I wasn't going to cry to him or anything, because I wasn't ever and still am not (do I need to add "and will never be"?) a pussy. EVER. I just needed him to know because I needed some support and I needed to make sure that he'll be there for me, because obviously that's one thing my boyfriend is here for... To defend and protect me, but only as long as he's informed about it, which, trust me, he will be.

I get a text message about 2 minutes later. I know he's doing homework, so I don't even worry about the delayed message- although two minutes isn't really delayed- and just get onto reading the text. Hey, baby. Is everything OK? First off... if you're crying, wipe your tears, because there's no need to cry. I'm right here and will always be. Second, I'm going to come over right now, so don't worry, I can comfort you and Third, when I come over, tell me all about it. OK? 143 baby girl. :-*

After reading Trevor's text, I felt so much better. I knew that he would be there for me, and honestly, that's all I needed, was someone there (other than my mom or dad) to comfort me when I'm down and can't hold myself together.

Just as I am walking downstairs to wait for Trevor, I heard the front door open. He sat himself on the couch, and I decided to sit on his lap, knowing that he doesn't give a shit about personal space since I'm his girlfriend. Once I sat down he instantly ruffled my straightened and bangs-clipped-back hair and let me speak first, but opened the conversation up by saying that whenever I feel ready I can let it out. I asked him if we can go to my room instead of being in the living room, where EVERYBODY is able to hear us. He agreed and we right then and there went to my room. I went to my nightstand by my bed and grabbed the remote. Settling on my comfy pillow and grabbing one of my zebra print blankets that were hanging on my bed board for myself, I asked Trevor whether he wanted to watch the TV and then turned it on to my favorite channels and started relaxing a bit, and then I finally felt comfortable enough to talk, so I turned off the TV and started explaining what happened.

"So... Abigail decided to call me on *67 and talk to me about how I was a bitch and how you didn't care about me." I started to explain.

"Oh man... She's in deep shit now." He said, obviously INFURIATED by how Abigail treated me. Sometimes being a football player gets to him, but I love him because while he gets angry and is protective, especially over me, he knows how to calm himself, though sometimes he could be reminded.

"Look, I know you want to beat her up, but don't. Let's see if maybe there's something we can do, like call her back and scare her enough that she won't DARE call us back or threaten to do anything to us."

"Honestly, I'm glad I have you to kind of gear me in the right direction, because otherwise I would have been screwed. I'm so thankful I have you." He said, and then decided to give me a kiss on the lips.

"Aw! You're so sweet, babe. You're welcome for the compliment, but I'm glad I have you to help protect me and make me feel better."

"You're welcome. I love you, Kat."

"I love you, too." I gave him a peck on the cheek to show my love and appreciation. See, I don't start the kissing on the lips thing. I let the boy do that, so I don't come off as clingy and needy.

After a few moments of some enjoyable silence, I asked, "Now, should we watch another show?"

"Yes, we should. I think that would ease us up. Plus, it's Friday!" He said excitedly. I knew I had a test to study for, but Trevor staying over for an hour or so can't hurt, plus, my test was on Tuesday, and it was Science, my easiest subject. I knew that I deserved a break because I study really hard. See, even though I'm a cheerleader, I care about my grades and care about college and all of that fun stuff, even though I'm a freshman. I'm in all AP classes and am taking classes outside of school to improve my grades, along with dance (tap) and cheerleading. I also make time for running, because I love running.

I always was on top of my work and have managed even having a boyfriend. And I'm lucky I picked one who cares... One who will do as we're doing right now, sit and watch TV with me. So, as we were watching TV, Trevor and I had mini conversations during commercials and he ended up staying for half and hour more than planned, but I was OK with it, and so were mine and his parents. I figured that once he left I could hop onto the Internet for a little and then study with Hailey and Audrey. Or so I planned... Until I got a text from Hailey: Katti-pie, OMG, major situation, come, and bring your backpack with your books, tissues, clothes, a toothbrush,  and anything else you can think of because I have a feeling you'll be staying the night. But don't worry, Marina is coming also, so we'll also make time to study, I promise.