One Amazing Afternoon <3

"And ohmigod my phone is rining...

AND ITS TREVOR!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pick up the phone and I pretend to not know who it is even though I know it's my baby, Trevor <3

"Hello?" I question into the speaker

"Hey babe, it's me. Just checking in to make sure your day is going OK." Came Trevor's voice on the other line. It felt so good to hear someone who I can really rely on. You can't grasp that feeling until you have a boyfriend... Hailey told me that, and now I see where she's coming from. See, Hailey dated last year... Although it wasn't her smartest boyfriend, at least she had one... You know, for the experience.

"Oh hey baby... I'm good... Just mad at Abigail since she treated me like crap today. It went beyond that... She made us perfect every. single. move." I replied, venting my feelings to Trevor. That's the good part about having Trevor... He's always there when I need him, and he doesn't mind my complaining.

"Oh man! That stupid bitch... Should I mess her up for you hon? I could go up and bust her face in half, if you want." Said Trevor, and truly meant every word he said.

"No, no, no babe. It's fine... I'm just venting here." I quickly added, so he doesn't get any ideas.

"OK... But if you want me to, just let me know. OK?" Trevor said with 100% enthusiasm and confidence in his words.

"OK babe." I said with equal confidence and enthusiasm. I really loved Trevor and I have all the knowledge in the world that he will not let anyone make fun of us, and that anything I tell him is totally confidential.

"Hey, do you want me to come over so we can do some homework together and you know... Get to see each other? I haven't seen you ALL day!" He randomly said, out of the blue. He lives down the block from me, so he is able to walk to my house.

"Sure! DYING to see you, too babe." I replied, so happy that I could have some alone time with my boyfriend. See, my sister, Jessica, who was in 6th grade was always home until she started summer camp... Then she became popular. My 5 year old sister Monica joined soccer, so she'll be out of the house for a good couple of months. My mom went on errands and my dad was at work... So I was alone and glad about it.

"OK, be there in a couple <3." He said, hanging up the phone... Of course we did the whole "No, you hang up!" thing for about 2 minutes, until I finally said that it was foolish to do.

I hear a knock on my door 5 minutes later....

"KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cries Trevor. 

"BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cry really loud, and the sound echos through the wide open windows for the neighbors to hopefully not hear... Whoops!

I let my 5'5 slim and pretty small (except for my ass, which is kind of annoying) body get sucked into his 6'0 muscular and very soft body. It was so comforting to hug him! I let him ruffle my wavy (undid my braids) dirty blonde hair, and i let him re-position the bows that now acted as as a clip to clip my bangs back.

Then we decided to move into my room so that when I saw that silver Honda Odyssey pull into the driveway, I would know to immediately lock my door to get privacy.

I opened my math book and then threw it onto my lime green saucer chair, and sat on his lap.

"So..." I said, trying to see if I could get a conversation going and see if I could steal a kiss. See, we have been dating since the summer, but Trevor only broke up with Abigail yesterday, so her summer wouldn't be ruined. No, Trevor hasn't cheated on me... He just lied to Abigail so he wouldnt have to hear her complaining.

"So..." He replied, lying down on my pillow that leaned against my lavender and periwinkle colored wall. I follow and lay my head on his chest.  

Wow does that feel good! I thought.

He obviously read into my expression once I looked at his beautiful blue eyes, while he met my light brown eyes, and that's when he gestured his head for me to lean in and kiss him.

I never thought that it would be this good, being able to kiss. This is my first time, and I liked the idea of it.

"Wow. Some kiss." I said, when we pulled apart, and I smoothed his ruffly/wavy, light brown soft hair

"Yeah." Trevor replied in a whisper.

"Shouldn't we get started on math homework?" I questioned, with a hint of my silly voice to let him know that I was serious but trying to be playful.

"Yeah, we should. Mrs. Barftenstein wants this by tomorrow, and I can't miss a homework. Not that I've done badly or anything." He said.

"OK, let's get to it." I said, getting off my bed and getting my binder off my saucer chair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

That's it! Tell me what you think!