Peter walks to his Bathroom and He started to take off his clothes as he was going to take a shower, The three boys hear the Water of his Shower and they ran to the Living room.

" You guys! We got it!" Said Krishima, " Got what? And isn't that a Suit bag?" Said Mineta 

" Mhm, It's Peter's New suit! We knew that he was hiding something and this is what he was hiding" Said Sero, " So he did got a new suit? But why does he wants a new one? His original one is fine" Said Midoryia

" I don't know, But we are about to find out!" Said Kirishima about to open the Bag, " Stop! You three should know you can't do that! that's Parker's suit and he will be ashamed of you three" Said Iida

" Shut it four eyes! Come on open it!" Said Bakugou, " I say you guys should not Open that" Said Uraraka

" I say they should open it!" Said Mineta, " No! You three better not open that" Said Momo but Kirishima already open it.

" To late for that" Said Todoroki and Sero pulled out a Regular spider suit that looks exaclty like what peter has right now but with cut off selves.

" That's it?" Said Kaminari, " It's just the same thing, But with Cut offs" Said Sato.

" That isn't really Surprising to be honest" Said Mina, " Wait! Look" Said Kirishima as he pulled out Brown Gloves and Two pair of Sneakers.

" Ok the shoes look nice at least, But what are the Gloves for?" Said Tsuyu, " Must be his web shooters?" Said Midoryia

" Is this a Backpack?" Said Sero as he pulled out a Small Brown Back pack, " What kind of suit did Bug boy asked for?" Said Bakugou.

" Ok that's enough!" said Momo as she takes the parts of the suit and Puts them back on the bag 

" Oh come on Yaoyorozu" said Kirishima, " No, You three should not go over Peter's Stuff that's just rude" She said.

" I agree with her, You three should not be doing that" Said Toru, " I am going to return this to him" Said Momo as she walks to Peter's room.

" Um...Should we tell her that Peter's is taking a shower?" Said Sero, " He is!? Ooh Momo, Good luck" Said Mina as she started to Giggle

Momo walks in Peter's room as she closed the door and Looks where to put his Suit, She can't put it on his desk because She knows he hid it somewhere clever, As She was looking Peter walks out of the shower shirtless and a Towel wrapped around his waist as he was drying himself with a Smaller towel he sees Momo and He panicked a bit and quietly try to walk back in the Bathroom, Momo had a Strange feeling and she turned around and she sees Peter shirtless and a Towel around his waist and she blushed very madly.

" Uh....Momo...What are you doing in my room" Said Peter and he sees his new suit in the bag on her hand, " is that my new suit!?... I mean!" Peter gets cut off.

" Y-Yea...It's you new suit...I didn't take it, It was Kirishima,Sero, and Kaminari! They found it here and they showed it off to everyone and I decided to bring it back!" Said Momo

" Wait a Minute..." Peter remembers that Jirou said that Three roaches where here and he Figures out she meant Them, " Oh! So that's what Jirou meant, Haha she called them roaches" said Peter.

Momo was starring at his muscles as she was Blushing madly and she covered her face, Peter then looks at himself and He quickly grabbed some boxers and Shorts and Quickly ran to the Bathroom and Get's changed quickly, He came out and sat on his bed.

" So you finally found out..." Said Peter and Momo nodded and sat Beside him, " Why didn't you tell us?" She said.

" Well...The truth is I wanted a New suit so I can fight Silver samurai with, Deadpool started to teach me Sword Fighting skills, And I needed a New suit because the Suit I wear, It's Tight and I need that to be cut off, And I need some Sneakers for better grip, and The brown gloves are for my web shooters, Oh and The Back pack thing is for carrying my sword with" Said Peter.