Date

Wally's Pov

Ok today's the day. I'm finally going to ask Dick on a date! If I don't speed away before I say anything. Not hard, right? Nope it is SUPER hard. What if he's straight and only See's me as a friend and it ruins our friendship or he likes Starfire or has a secret girlfriend!? Ok Wallman calm down, maybe he'll say yes?

Ok u give up! I'm going to ask the girls.

"Hey Artemis?" I asked Artemis who is cleaning her arrows in M'gaans room and Megan reading a magazine. "Yeah?" She asks "How do you ask someone on a.... Date." I say nervously and both their faces light up and they pull me in the room. "It's Robin, isn't it!?" M'gaan squealed "Um, yeah?" I say and Artemis smiles "Finally! Now Megan get the suit, hairspray, colone, mints and brush!" Artemis orders. "Got it! I will ask the rest to help too!" Megan disappears and I gulped. "Get ready Kid Mouth" She says evilly.

Robin's Pov

Everyone has been acting a bit weird lately and I haven't seen Wally all day. It's starting to get quite and boring. So I decided to go to the beach just to take a small walk.

When my feet hit the cold yet warm sea water it was the first in a long time peaceful and just relaxing. It brings back memories of when the team and I went to the beach on our off days and just have fun, no villains, no stress, no secrets just having fun.

That reminds me, how long am I going to keep my feelings for a certain speedster any longer. I've had this crush since we met when I was nine. I've dated Zatanna and Batgirl and all I could think about was him. That empty spot that I have that cannot be fill with anyone else at all. Why is love so hard?

Must I confess to him? What if he only See's me as a friend and nothing more and it destroys our friendship? But I know he's straight. Every guy is straight as a ruler and here I am straight as a circle. Damian has Jon, Jason has Roy, Tim has Kon and even Bruce has Clark and me I have,

"Dick?" I turned around to see "Wally." I say softly. He has a black suit on with a yellow tie, with red roses in his hand even his hair was neat. I was speechless and I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I say trying to hide the pain. "Err.. it's actually you." Wally says flustered and my eyes go wide under my black shades. "Me?" "Yeah, um, Dick will you go on a date with me, please?" He says handing me the red roses. "I- um i-i ..." I stuttered in dazed "Err, Rob you okay?" He asks getting worried and I snapped out of it "Yes! I mean yeah sure I'll go on a date with you." I say embrassed and he's face lights up. "Well Mr Grayson your in for a treat." He picked me up bridal style and speeds to somewhere.

Wally's Pov.

After Artemis and Megan did their magic Conner handed me a bunch of red roses, Starfire and M'gaan help with the snacks for the picnic for the place am going to take Dick to if he says yes. Cy, Beasty and Dick's Brothers helped with the picnic settings out side of Gotham at the lake that looks beautiful at night.

As I looked in the mirror trying to get some confidence. As I stood there for 10 minutes I finally wait to find Dick.

I ran all over the mountain but nothing. Than I got an idea to look on the beach and lucky me! Dick was standing with his feet in the water with civvies on his usual red hoodie, black virgin leather jacket and black skinny jeans and is that Kid Flash themed converse!? Oh my god I fell in love again.

I walked over to him from behind and he seems to be in deep thought since he didn't notice me yet. God he looks cute.
After staring for way to long I finally decided to say something "Dick?" I say loud enough for him to hear. "Wally." He turns around and examined me for a few seconds "Who's the lucky girl?" He asks almost sounding hurt. I was not prepared for that. "Err... It's actually you." I say. It's actually you!? Good going West. I mentally scolded myself. "Me?" Dick asks shocked. Please don't reject me. "Yeah,um, Dick will you go on a date with me, please?" Please say yes! "I- um I-i.." he stuttered "Err, Rob are you okay?" I asked. And another bites the dust, you broke your best friend West! "Yes! I mean yeah sure, I'll go on a date with you" He answers with crimson cheeks. My face lit up. "Well Mr. Grayson your in for a treat" I say and pick him up bridal style and start running to the picnic.

After 2 minutes we finally arrive.

Robin's Pov

Wally put me down and I started at awe at the mini picnic by a lake. It screamed romantic. I mean the sun is setting and it reflexing on the lake. "Wow." I said "I know when I first saw the lake I was speechless" Wally says "It's really beautiful" I muttered " Not as beautiful as you" He says and my cheeks turned redder. "Now c'mon we got snacks to eat!" He says excitedly and grabs my arm to the picnic.

To Be Continue!!?

A/N:

After so long I finally updated! And yes there's going to be a part 2 soon.  They finally have a date together.And someone please comment on how to tag people pls?? Please comment what their conversation is going to be like because I really don't know. 

And thank you for reading!
-KodysShadow🐦⚡