09: Time With Each other (fluffy)

Start from the beginning

(Ignore the bag and the mask)

"Looking good~" I compliment. "Thanks." he smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'll go change okay?" I smile. "Okay okay."

I jog upstairs to take a 15 minute shower. After a good 15 minutes, I step out and head to my closet. After a few minutes of deciding what to wear I finally picked it out.

 After a few minutes of deciding what to wear I finally picked it out

I head downstairs, fully dressed. I see Beomgyu in the living room playing with his phone. "Hey Beom, okay lets gooooo~" I smile. "Aren't those shorts too short?" he eyes me up and down. "Why do you think they're called 'shorts'?" i say in a sassy tone. "Whats with sass?" he laughs. "It runs in the family." I chuckle and drag him outside. "Okay which car are we takin'?" i spin my handbag around my finger causing it to hit my face. I grunt and huff as i put down my handbag. "Stupid handbag.." I mumble loud enough for Beomgyu to hear. "Yeesh, don't blame the handbag. You were the one spinning it. Aish, i feel sorry for it." he teases. 'Ha-Ha very funny Beomgyu. So where are we going? The mall??" I squeal with puppy eyes.

"Fun as in, fun for both of us. The mall is booooooorinnngggg~" he whines. "Where do you think your clothes are bought?" I put my hands on my hips. "Shipped from overseas?" he smiles innocently, knowing his defeat. "Some of it are tailored, some are bought." I grin victoriously. "Oh whatever, were going to the amusement park!" he cheers. "WHA-" he drags me to the car leaving my sentence unfinished.

"Now that's just straight up rude." I cross my arms. "Sorry not sorry." he smiles innocently and starts driving. "Why didn't we take the motorbikeeee~" I whine and lean my head against the window. "Because we need to start using the car other than just leaving it as a display in the garage." he says, eyes fixed on the road. "Good point.." I pout. "Stop pouting." he chuckles cutely.

"And why is that?" I ask in a teasing tone. "Or I might just kiss you." he looks at me for a split second before focusing back on the road. "What if I want you to kiss me?" I tease him even more. "Hajin, stop." he says in his deep satoori voice making me gulp and sit back down on my seat. "Good girl." he laughs. "I'm not a dog." I sass. "Yeah you aren't, now be good and sit down until we get to the amusement park." he says sternly.

"Fine, whatever." I roll my eyes playfully and grab my phone from my pocket.

>Messaging<

Hajin
Yo.

Nayeon
Hey gurl, you down to hang out today?

Yerin
Yeah, you wanna come Hajin?

Hajin
I can't.. I'm on a date with Beomgyu.

Nayeon
Really? Where are you going?

Hajin
Amusement Park.