Lisa turns her head sideways to look at him. "How does it feel that all of your training has paid off?"

As the Sin Enterprises' heir, Yoongi was trained to handle the family business at such a young age.

"Surreal, I guess?" Yoongi replied. "My training thought me a lot of things that I'm grateful for."

"I'm glad to hear that." she shifted her eyes to the rearview mirror. "What about you, Hobi oppa?"

Hoseok glanced at her for a split second before returning his eyes to the road. "I decided to enter the entertainment world."

Amusement danced in her eyes. "You're a celebrity?"

She frowned when Namjoon burst out laughing. While Yoongi just smiled as if he's trying to suppress his laughter.

Now she's confused. "Did I said something wrong?"

"I'm not a celebrity, dear sis." Hobi said, chuckling. "I own an entertainment agency. Celebrities work for me."

Her mouth opens in agape. Clearly not expecting to hear that.

Since when did her Hobi oppa had any interests in celebrities? He hates media.

"Why did you established an entertainment agency? I thought you hated the media?" she couldn't help but to ask.

She saw how Hobi's lips curved into a smile from the rearview mirror.

"Indeed I do." he agreed. "But I have an eye for talent, Lis. And it would be such a waste if I don't use it to find real artists, don't you think?"

"Boastful." Namjoon snorts.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I'm just stating the facts here, Joon."

Lisa turns to Namjoon. "How about you, oppa? Aren't you gonna brag about your possessions?"

"Yeah, Joon. Aren't you gonna tell us how you became wealthy by stealing?" Hoseok joked.

"Au contraire, Hobi." Namjoon protests. "I may be lazy and reckless but I don't steal. In fact, you might get shocked when you find out what I do for a living."

"You guys don't know what Namjoon oppa's job is?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"In our defense, this bastard doesn't want to tell us. He said it's a secret." Yoongi reasoned out.

"Tss, secret my ass. If I knew better, I'd say he's a criminal." Hoseok countered.

"Again, I am not a criminal." Namjoon cleared. "I have a decent job."

She folded her arms. "And exactly what is this job?"

"Can't tell you, sis. Just like what Yoongi hyung said, it's a secret."

"Keeping secrets from your little sister," Lisa paused. "really oppa? You're hurting me."

Namjoon immediately turns his body to face her. Then he smiled. His dimples were visible on his cheeks. "Someday I'll tell you. I promise."

Her lips pursed. "You're lucky that I don't like to pry with someone else's business."

His eyes actually smiled. "Thanks, Lis."

She only huffed as a response.

"Anyway, what's Taehyung oppa's job?" Lisa decided to ask afterwards.

Assuming that Taehyung is the smartest one in the family, his job must be related to brainy science stuffs.

And she was right.