Punishment

Blake pov

---------------------------------

So after what happend with Landon the other day, I was completly avoiding him at all cost. I was truly embarrassed for what I did but at the same time I couldnt wait for more .

Its winter break so I havent decided if Im going to spend the holiday with my parents or if im going to just stay on campus.
I came out of my thoughts when I heard agressive banging on my door , there was shouting but I couldnt make out the words because I was scared for who was behind the door.
I faced my fear and saw an angry looking Landon. As soon as I opened the door my back was pressed against the wall with Landon breathing heavily on my neck. I whimperd at the sudden action of affection .

"Where have you been this past week my love?" he whisperd purposely brushing his lips against my neck. I was trying my best to not give in , but believe me it was so fucking hard.
"Uhh you see I uh needed to catch up on some school work so I uh....." I ran out of words when I looked him in the eyes and noticed how he wasnt about to listen to my bullshit.
"I was embarassd" i quickly told him turing out of his arms and walked towrds the kitchen.

LANDONS POV

I watched him walk to the kitchen of his dorm, Soon after I followed him and watched his tiny figure serve us both a cup of coffee .
I walked up behind him and kissed the inside of his neck and sucked un his spot until he moaned loudly . I turned him around and looked him in the eyes, his eyes were filled with lust .
"NEVER be embarrassed to do ANYTHING with me " I said trying to make it clear that he had no reason to be embarrassed .
I grabbed his waist and kissed him with all I had.

"Punishment time" i whisperd as I dragged him too his bedroom . I threw him against the bed and restrained his hands and feet to his metal bed post. " Your punishment will be simple . You will not CUM unless I say" he replied with yes sir .
I grabbed his pale face and connected or lips, this kiss was rough and sloppy not like the others but I understood because I could feel his ecrecting boner rubing against my own, I stopped kissing his lips and made my way down to his shirt and ripped the thin fabric and sucked his pink erect nipples. I swirled my tongue around his nipple and bit down hard and that action had him screaming my a name so loud his neighbors definitely heard.
I continued on with his nipples until I was happy with the red and purple color. I mouth made it down to his boxers , NEEDED him now , I ripped off his boxers and took in the beautiful sight of his dripping cock.
I grabbed it like it waa my favorite thing in the world and began stroking it slowly from bottom to top. I could tell he was on the verge of cumming "Dont Cum!" I reminded him. I took his 6 in cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip and sucked all the pre cum off . I could feel his throbbing dick , I took my finger and told him to suck and he did. I took my finger and pluged it in his inviting hole. He moaned loudly at this action , I kept pumping in his tight hole . I cannot wait until it's my dick inside this tight ass.
"cum" i said and he exploded all over my suit but I really didn't care.
I kissed his lips and left to go get a warm rag to clean him off .

When we finished I layed down next to him and whisperd sweet words in his ear as he fell asleep.

______________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I promise to update more often