Mine

Landon's pov

I woke up this morning thinking of last nights events , I turned towards Blake and watched him sleep.

As  I watched him sleep I completely forgot about my lesson today I hurried and checked my phone and saw it was only 11:12 and my first lesson was at 1:00.

Blake stired and moments later he woke up,  he looked at me and started to panic. He crawled away from me until he reached the end of his bed.

I crawled towards him slowly, I put caressed his cheek

"Blake its okay, look at me and breath" I whispered to him while looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

Blake calmed down and began to speak.

"this can't happen" he explained, my heart broke at that moment

Blake's POV

Landon looked at me as if I just ripped out his heart and stomped on it.

"o-kay " he said painly he got up to gather the rest of his clothes and began to walk out.

I really liked Landon but he was my teacher and I could get him in trouble and he could go to jail.

I thought for what felt for a really long time but I made up my mind.

I ran after Landon , but he wasn't in my dorm no more. I ran as fast as I could and found him entering the parking lot .

I ran to him and screamed his name "Landon" . When I made it to him I jumped wrapping my arms and legs around his muscular frame and attached my lips to his.

He stood in shock but soon moved along with my lips.

moments later we stopped and looked into each others eyes and breathed heavily

"I thought you didn't like me" he asked me

" I d-do b-b-ut you'll g-get in trouble " I studderd I was so nervous

Landon was taking to long to answer I was getting worried. But he answered me by connecting his lips to mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry its shirt and not that good ....... we'll get to the BDSM soon:-)

comment
vote:-*