C H A P T E R 2

[that afternoon]

so when my mom went to confront mia's parants about it mia wasen't home the parents didend even know where mia is so when we walked back hom we saw mia again standing in front of ouer gate...

my mom screemed at her as she started to ran off so my fat ass ran with her...we ran a few miles and that she stoped at the parkie....

in a deep voise she said:'' why on earth are you chasing me?''

i said to her that i only want to know a few things !!

for the first time in forever she did not ran away when i talked to her... she asked me what i wanted to know?

so i started asking her why she is allways infrot of our gate looking at my bedroom window... and the weirdest answer game out of her pimple mouth.....

she said that se wanted to be as pretty as me

so i started lauging abd she asked why i'm luaging i said to her that she cant get pretty just my staring at my ...she cept Qiute

then i asked her what about the red shoes and she started luaging and said she bught it at a china shop and on the box it said :'' were the shoes , stare into someones soul and the body of the peron will become yours!''

then i sad tf mia so she ran away my fat ass was to tired to chase her so i waked back home....

the next morning at school i wanted to tell noah and abi about the situation... and they told me someting really really freekkyyyyyy !!!

 and they told me someting really really freekkyyyyyy !!!