Hang Out With The Shorties pt. 2/2

Start from the beginning

        Everything went peaceful again after that... Video. All the kids are back to doing their businesses quietly. But the two little human kids are just standing in a corner, expecting something else might happen. Until... The wall clock struck at 12:00pm. The four alien kids were alerted and they narrowed their eyes, likely they have a plan and it started. Shinsuke and Konoha were confused as they saw the four alien children rearranging the living room in quick speed.

        "What are they doing...?", Konoha asked timidly. The four aliens were done. They actually moved the two sofas in the mids of the room, facing away from each other in a distance of 20 inches. The rest of the furnitures were moved away, some were pushed on the walls.

        "This is definitely not what you might see everyday...", Shinsuke mumbled as he started at the new living room arrangement. The four aliens put on their helmets, one for each and each helmet in their respective element color and element symbol in white color. They also gave Shinsuke and Konoha the remaining two helmets.

(A/N: The colors of the helmets are like this...

Shinsuke - Earth blue with a lightning bolt symbol
Konoha - Earth green with a star symbol
Urumi - Water blue with a water symbol
Rodan - Fire red with a fire symbol
Antwa - Nature green with a leaf symbol
Ymir - Darkness indigo with a moon symbol

Yeah, that's all it.)

        "What are these for...?", Konoha asked as she adjusted her helmet. She saw the alien gang getting what seems to be paintball guns.

        "Oh... Is this another game?", Shinsuke asked as he received a paintball gun from Ymir, who nodded in response. Of course a game of paintball shooting isn't gonna end up bad, right?

        "Alright, now we have to pick teams.", said Rodan as he looked at the others, "And I guess it would be clarified. Boys versus girls so it's equal.". The others nodded in response.

        "These paintballs are washable. So we don't have to worry about hard-time to cleaning all of the mess later.", Ymir remarked as he loaded his gun.

        "Ikuzō, min'na!", Urumi said as she readied her gun. They got into their teams on each of the sofas. And their game started. Splats of paint were splattered over the walls, their sofa fight-shields, and even so themselves. But they didn't mind at all as they were squealing and laughing as they continued their fight.

*****

"Okay, is the team still thinking about me and Konoha?"

"It says yes."

"Hm, they're concerned much."

"They care about us of course!"

"Is Arbega still mad at me after what I did on Gurdon?"

"Hm... Says yes."

"Psh... Typical."

"You already know why he's mad at you."

"Scary~!"

        Their war-game ended up messy but yet fun. The scene shifts on and they were hanging out in their made pillowfort. They also have spare cushions so they can relax a bit. Anyway... As they were in the pillowfort, they were playing a game with an origami fortune teller, where they ask random questions and the origami will somehow predict it after someone move-switches it 6 times. Now it was Konoha's turn to ask a question.