Hang Out With The Shorties pt. 2/2

Part 2 of the previous chapter. Readers, enjoy!

Warning: A hint of disturbing content (not almost 18+), a lot of mischief, and loads of fun and cuteness, also a bit of shipping (cuz why not). And also, do not trust these four innocent little aliens.

A little info: The pic of top is my edit. Edit, not pictures. The pictures belong to the Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy guys.

*****

        The scene opens up in the Faram Dite base, basically the living room section. After some struggles of convincing Ryugel and Gandales, the two brothers agreed to Rodan that he and the visitors can use the living room...

As long as they don't cause any trouble.

In which Rodan "promised" that no trouble will happen.

(A/N: Actually, Rodan went all like: 😇😈)

        Shinsuke and Konoha, being the only humans, were a bit surprised that the four alien kids act like how... Normal kids would act. Rodan was on the sofa reading some comics, Ymir was beside him while studying on his tablet, Antwa was jumping on another sofa, and Urumi was by the wide screen tv, apparently trying to turn it on.

        "This isn't how I expected that might happen...", Shinsuke whispered to Konoha, who nodded it agreement, "They're actually serious about when they were told to behave.". Both of them actually expected something that's... A bit out of the ordinary.

        "Maybe it's a hobby for them to obey rules...", Konoha whispered back then went to Urumi, who just loaded a DVD in the DVD player of the wide screen tv, "Hey Urumi, are you gonna watch something?". Urumi nodded and turned on the tv. The program of the DVD started.

        "Hm, I actually like the hospital setting...", Shinsuke commented as he approached them while looking at the wide screen playing the video, "What's the plot of it anyway?". The three other alien kids were alerted by the video and stopped what they're doing to watch... Because they know exactly what the video is about.

"Okay, I'm ready! I'm ready!"

        A young woman's voice was heard from the video. "Hey, I think that's Urumi's mom...", Konoha said as she watched the video, "What's she getting ready for?". Sounds of scanning, moaning, and screaming were heard from the video. The four aliens just continued watching the video calmly. But Shinsuke and Konoha were getting a bit horrified.

        "Ahh...! W-Wait! Stop! What's happening!?", Shinsuke exclaimed as he covered his eyes then uncovered them as he looked at Urumi. Konoha whimpered and looked away, a bit scared. Urumi gave Shinsuke the DVD case, in which he accepted. He saw the front cover of the case has a white tape with blue writings that read "Happy Birthday Urumi Chapupu 💙".

That's when realization hits him.

Hard.

        "Wait a minute...", he said then looked at the video and then at Urumi, "Is this you being born!?!". Urumi nodded as she was still watching the video with her friends. Konoha let out an "eep" sound as she blushed a bit and Shinsuke was mortified. He knew something bad might happen. And if so, he would've called the team. But he resisted to call them.

He just has to wait for the right moment.

When things get horribly bad.

*****