🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Oh my Dalmatians, my parents are here!" She shrieked out in panic.

Dolly: "Roger and Anita Radcliffe, the parents of our pet Y/n Radcliffe plus one of our uncles and aunts

Dolly: "Roger and Anita Radcliffe, the parents of our pet Y/n Radcliffe plus one of our uncles and aunts. Lucky and Two-Tone Dalmatian part of the original 101 Dalmatians." She said towards the readers as Y/n was rushing around her home cleaning up at lightning speed and even pushed Cristian into the chew toy closet accidentally.

Y/n skidded to a halt in front of the door as she fixed her hair and dress then whistled for her pups to get in line as Dylan and Dolly were by her sides. Y/n breathed slowly and put a smile on her face as she opened up her door greeting her parents and Lucky along with Two-Tone letting them in the house.

Y/n: "Mum, Dad, your both here unannounced much? What's with this surprise visit?" She questioned as Roger kissed her forehead lightly and Anita hugged her lovingly.

Roger: "We called yesterday telling your answering machine that we were coming over to only hear the pups barking happily as a answer but I guess you were working  around the time." He said as pups barked happily and Dorothy giggled nudging the chew toy door open slightly.

Y/n: Looked over at Dorothy as she paled instantly. "Dorothy! No, Don't open the closet!" She shrieked out as chew toys flooded the house and Cristian was pushed in front of Roger and Anita completely dizzy. "Haha, Mum, Dad I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Cristian De Vil." She said nervously as her father glared at the young man and Lucky snarled at him. "Oh my Dalmatians, this can't get any worse could it?" She questioned herself as Dolly and Dylan groaned together.

Y/n sat in her livingroom on the sofa beside Cristian snuggling into his chest happily while Cristian held her close sighing softly til he froze as Roger was glaring at him for touching his only daughter.

Roger: "A De Vil, N/n really. Your dating one of Cruella's eldest sons!" He shouted out clearly unhappy til Y/n snarled at him.

Y/n: "Crist, isn't like his mum! He's sweet, gentle and very smart plus he has a pet Dalmatian named Alexander." She said honestly before looking at her parents as she began explaining how they had met along with the start of the relationship even meeting Cruella. "And his brothers are actually good people, they're not Cruella at all." She said honestly as well seriously. "Dad, please accept my relationship with Cristian and if you don't then I'm not speaking to you ever again." She said threateningly towards Roger as he flinched slightly knowing she meant the threat

Roger: "Alright, Alright, Y/n. I'll accept that your dating a De Vil but he better not hurt you nor break your heart. If so then he'll be ran out of town by the entire Dalmatian plantation." He said seriously threatening Cristian as the De Vil man gulped dryly nodding.

Cristian: "I'd never hurt her ever, sir. You have my word as a veterinarian and a proud Dalmatian owner." He said honestly before holding his hand out towards Roger as they shook hands making Y/n and Anita smile.

Meanwhile the pups were outside with Lucky, Two-Tone and Alexander talking to each other sounding like barking to their human pets inside. The youngest pups were playing with Alexander as Dolly and Dylan talked to their Uncle Lucky that Cristian wasn't a bad guy for Y/n.

Dolly: "He's cool, and perfect for Y/n. She's a lot happier with him plus didn't Gramps set up Roger with Anita the same way I did with the two young pets?" She questioned while Lucky sighed knowing she was right.

Later that night Y/n and Cristian had dinner with Roger and Anita as it all went well with Cristian kissing Y/n while Roger took their picture as Anita smiled at the young love in front of them.

(Y/n singing the credits plus the opening)