Chapter 3

Harry's PoV:

These past three days flew by, I barely remember them as I was constantly either drunk, high or cutting. Today is the day the order member come and pick me up. I wonder what they'll say about my appearance, probably Mrs Weasley will start fussing about how I'm too skinny. Knowing Remus and Sirius, they will notice how sunken my cheeks are and will see the bruises, I'll just tell them I got into a lot of fights with my cousin. I mean it's not really lying, they do come from fights just not always my cousin. They do come from him though, but most come from my uncle and illegal street fights. Or with gangs who try and raid our stash. Or with police when they come looking at the park. We always wear coverings over our faces, and put our hoods up so really they only know our height, which isn't really going to help anyone. I'm glad they don't know our hair colour as Faye has bright pink hair and Max has neon green highlights.

I haven't really told you much about their appearance have I? Well I'll tell you know, starting with Max. Max had shoulder length dark brown hair with neon green highlights. His eyes are hazel and his skin is pale. And is 5 foot 11.

Faye has very pale skin, like Snow White and neon pink hair that is chest length. Her hair is naturally blonde but she prefers to dye it. She has bright blue eyes with a hint of green in them. And is 5 foot 7.

Rosie is mixed race, her mother was black and her father white. She has black flowing hair to her waist and dark almost black eyes. She is quite short at about 5 foot 4.

Then Tyler, he has tanned skin and short honey blonde hair. His eyes are a greyish blue colour and he stands at roughly 6 foot 2.

Then me, I have porcelain pale skin, short messy black curls and bright green eyes. Although those eyes are no longer bright and full of life. They've never been since I was about 3 when I realised my aunt and uncle really didn't love me. But they've just gone dead over the years, obviously they are still vivid green but if you look close enough you will see they are full of pain and sadness. No longer glinting in mischief and happiness like they used to do long ago. I stand at 6 foot.

Before I leave to where ever they are taking me, I go out to the run down side of town once more, this time on my own and just sit there in the rain. I knew deep down, nobody could help me for I was Too Far Gone.

Sorry for short chapter I just thought it was a powerful ending and didn't want to ruin it

-B