"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

He laughed. "Well, I was suppossed to tell you something through text but I don't have your number so I decsided to just go here." 

I looked over his shoulder and saw that the other boys aren't around. Holy lord, this is going to be so awkward. 

"You could have asked Harry or the other boy's for my number." I said playing a know it all. 

He leaned in the door frame. "Well, that's just not my style." He flashed his playboy smirked and I returned it with a roll of eyes. 

He entered my house and proceeded to the kitchen and took of a bite of my bagel. He then went to the refrigerator and grabbed some OJ. I was just staring at him, so amused on how feel at home he is. It's almost like seeing One Direction in their raw form. Unedit, and not only the things that wanted to be seen are seen. 

"So tell me Malik, what are you doing here?" I teased. 

He wiped of some bagel crumbs off his lips. That mere action made me jolt. It was so sexy. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me." He asked gently. 

"Where? And I do not like surprises." I said already predicting he was going to say it's a surprise. 

He smiled. "Well, I can't tell you exactly where it is since it is a surprise and you can't do anything about it. But, it's a fun place. I love it there." He said. 

I fidgeted with the hemline of my shirt. "I don't know.."

Then suddenly he was right infront of me. He placed his hands on mine and stopped it from playing with the hem of my shirt. "Trust me."

His hands then started to trace mine and his chin was already touching my forhead. This weird and foriegn, yet amazing feeling started to sink into me. He had his own effect on me. Sometimes I wish he didn't have to be a playboy, or go on dates with a hundred girls. Sometimes, I wish it was me. 

WHAT AM I SAYING?! I erased those stupid thoughts.

I bit my lip and nodded. I turned around and made my way upstairs to get ready. I can sense that Zayn had a triumphant face right now. Ugh, I am such a weakling. 

 ---------------------

ZAYN'S POV 

The drive was a bit awkward.  I mean Audrey and I in a small spaced area right next to each other .. was just weird. And you know what's weirder? I have driven with about a handful of girls in my car, and yet it's the first time I am feeling nervous about driving again. 

Sometimes I would snatch a quick glance at her, and I'd be seeing her smiling or closing her eyes taking in the music that was blasting from my sterio. She would always get into the zone. She loved music very much, 

We had a few small talks, but those small talks mean a lot to me.

I found out that she has a thing for good grammar, and thinks it's very sexy. She is very much intrigued with collarbones, she joined a 50 mile marathon, she would sometimes eat pasta with no sauce, she would always drink three glasses of water before she sleeps, she had a sevre case of asthma before but now she rarely gets attacked by it, she is deadly allergic to bee stings, she's cried over Harry Potter books for several times and she wants to make good music. 

Those where just little things of her life, little and so random. But it's what makes her different from the rest. Not once did she talk about the latest LV bag, or when's the next social gathering. She would talk about life, and the beauty of it.