Grind? And Planes

Start from the beginning

"The wrist?!" Jack G asked while laughing.

"That's a new one," Jack J finished.

"Shut up!" Annie said before checking her phone. "Hey guys, when does out flight leave?"

Right as she asked this, Lauren walked into the room. "11:20, and its 10:20 now."

"Shoot!" Annie yelled while jumping to her feet.

All the guy ran out of the room, Shawn, Jack G, and Nash grabbing Annie's bags for her, leaving Annie and Lauren alone. Annie looked at Lauren with doe eyes, realizing it was time to say goodbye. She launched herself at Lauren, wrapping her in a tight hug. Lauren hugged back tightly. She was tempted to tell Annie, but she knew that she wouldn't go. She didn't want Annie to see how bad she was going to get now that she knew it had come back, growing twice as fast. Tears began to fall from both their eyes, fogging Annie's brown contacts. "I'm going to miss you so much," Lauren said, not letting go.

"Me too, but this isn't goodbye. Have fun in England for Christmas," Annie said, burying her face into Lauren's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything, I love you so much, never forget that. You will always be with me Annie." Lauren said.

"I'll see you when magcon ends," Annie said while letting her go.

"Of course you will," Lauren lied. Together, they walked down stairs, meeting the guys. She then sent Annie to Matt in the van and called Cam over. She pulled him back to the door, out of everyone's ear shot.

"Did you tell her?" Cam asked, concerned about Annie's crying.

"No, I didn't, God dammit Cam, you better take care of her. Keep her distracted and happy, I beg of you, i don't want her to hurt anymore. Don't let her get hurt anymore." She said, tears streaming from her face. "I told her I was going to be in England for Christmas, she's probably going to just rent a hotel room down in Florida and go to the beach or something. Don't let her be alone.."

"I promise, nothing is going to happen to her. I'm so sorry Lauren, I'm so glad I got to meet you." He started crying and hugged her tightly.

Out by the van, Annie was sitting in the passenger seat, looking at they guys who were all horsing around on the front lawn. "Maybe this won't be that bad..." She whispered to herself. They finally all climbed in, except Cam who was still inside.

"What's your snapchat, Annie?" Matt asked from the seat right behind her. He pulled out his phone, ready to add her.

"I don't have one," she said will turning back to look at them all.

"Well, that's going to change," Matt said in return.

She laughed and handed him her phone so he could do what ever. She then took a moment to actually look at the guys, blushed, and shouted, "holy shit!" They all jumped at her out burst and looked at her confused. "I just realized your faces!"

"You just realized we have faces?" Hayes asked, seriously confused.

"No not that, like, they are all on point, you're all extremely attractive. God dammit! I'm the ugliest person here!" She yelled while crossing her arms. Matt handed her back her phone, which now had all of the guys' snapchats. "Fuck y'all and your hotness! Imma listen to music." She put in her headphones and left them in until they were on the plane. She sat in her seat between Nash and Cam. She looked at the two and said, "I apologize in advance."

" For what?" Nash asked.

"I've never been on a plane before," she said while shifting uncomfortably.

"Oh, well, if you get scared, we're right here," Cam said, causing Nash to smile and nod. As the plane began to lift off, after sitting through the most half assed safety walk through, Annie clawed into Nash's arm and closed her eyes. He pulled his arm away, put the arm rest up, scooched closer to her, put one arm around her and took her hand in the other hand. She ended up falling asleep after 15 minutes. Carter, who was seated right in front of her, took out his phone, switched it to airplane mode, connected to the wifi, and made a vine. He looked into the camera saying, "when the new girl is scared of planes," and got Nash and Annie into frame. He posted it and tagged the two of them.

Nash felt Annie begin to shift and her eye shot open. She looked up at him and he said, "oh good you're awake, I have to go to the bathroom." He removed his arm and gave her hand a squeeze.

"How long was I asleep for?" She asked yawning.

"Only like three hours or so," Nash said in return, giving her a smile.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, I slept too," he said while standing up, "I'll be right back." He speedily walked to the back of the plane, where the bathroom was.

Carter turned back to look at her. "He wasn't sleeping, he was taking selfies with your lifeless body and Cam. Check his Twitter."

Annie pulled her phone out and went on Nash's Twitter. As Carter had said, there were 3 pictures, one of Cam and Nash kissing her cheeks, one of them imitating her sleeping, and the last was both of them just smiling. All had the caption, "Sleeping girls can't say no!"

She quickly backhanded a sleeping Cameron in the chest. She began to tweet: '@AnnieRoss: these boys got me feeling some kinda way...' Once it was posted, she tweeted another saying: '@AnnieRoss: scared for my safety.'

As Nash returned, Annie went cold, pulled out her head phones and laptop, and watched a movie, not letting him put his arm around her. He pulled out his phone, took a picture of the angry girl, and tweeted it with '@Nashgrier: when she finds out you posted pics of her sleeping... 😬'

Once her movie ended, Annie grew tired again. She put her laptop in front of Nash, played a movie, put the headphones in his ears, put his arm around her and fell asleep once again.