Chapter 1

"No! It's just too hard to understand.." I whine at my mother who is just trying to convince me to do math.

"Well you have to take your exams in math so you should start doing something." She suggest and I scoff around. "Yeah sure ..."

"You know ... you can always talk to your teacher and maybe he can tutor you in his spare time. You will understand better." Mom informs me.

"Hmm ..that should be fun." I smile just thinking about my teacher. He's absolutely perfect, I never had a teacher so hot looking and so young. True, he's 11 years older than me, but he is really really handsome. He's the only reason I don't actually skip math classes.

"Y/N, stop laughing and take this in consideration." And with that my mom drops me to school. "Bye mom!" I walk my way to the classes.

My first period is math so I think I should ask Mr Hemmings now if he could tutor me this semester.

I walk in class and take the last seat as always. "Good Morning class!" He smiles and we all salute him. No better way to start your week! I try to pay attention to all those exercises but I'm more drawn by his muscular hands and back. Y/N, try to pay attention to math instead of your teacher. My subconscious mind is reminding me.

"Ms Y/L/N, do you want to give us a representation of how this exercise should be resolved?" Mr Hemmings asks. "With all the respect, but I have no clue what you talked about this last half hour." I smile and the classmates star laughing.

"If you were actually listening to me, maybe you were able to solve it!" He smiles and continues his explanation. I roll my eyes and as I stay in my seat I grow more nervous. What if he doesn't want to tutor me ?

As the bell rings my classmates leave the room and I head to the math teacher. "Hey.. can I ask you something?" I ask sounding pretty awkward.

"Sure, what is it Y/N?" He's arranging his sheets on the desck as I try to speak.

"As you noticed ..my math skills are pretty bad." I start and he chuckles. "What is it your asking me?" He asks me raising his brows.

"Well ..can you- Will you tutor me, please?" I sound so desperate now. Oh god!

"Your my class student." He starts. Oh damn, I knew it! He's too fair to tutor me. "Yeah I know ..but I need a tutor, and I thought it would be best if you could tutor me.." I ramble and he smiles. He's so cute. Y/N stop! He's your teacher!

"Ok, I'll make an exception. We will start tomorrow. Can you come to my place around 5?" He asks and my mind starts flying around at his request. "Yeah, sure. I'll be there. Thank you so much, you're a life saver!" I smile and he chuckles. "No problem. I hope your math skills will improve." I smile and finally exit the room.

Well that went great! Hopefully I will understand math.

*********

Ughh I can't believe I'm going to Mr Hemmings' house. I just parked my car in front of his home and I'm nervous, because I never really been to any of my teachers house. I take one more look in the mirror and step outside.

I reach for the door and ring the bell. The nerves grow inside as I'm waiting there. "Hello Y/N! Come in!" Oh wow, he's dressed casual, not like he comes to school. He's actually wearing grey large trousers and a pale blue t-shirt. Yumm. Y/N !! Stop! You're here for math!.

"Heyy!" I step inside and the warm in his house makes my nerves dissolve. "Come here." He says and I follow him. "Sorry for the disorder, I don't really have time to clean my house." He apologies but it's not too much to clean, actually is pretty tidy in here. "No problems." I smile and sit down on the comfy couch. "So should we start?" I ask and he nods. "Do you want a cup of tea or coffee or ..?" He kindly asks "I'd like some wine please." I joke and he laughs "We should probably start with logarithms so we can finish with the algebra until the final exam." He smiles and he starts explaining me, but I can't focus on math, I can see his body forms through that molded shirt. Damn!

***

It's been two months since he began on tutoring me and honestly I can proudly say that math starts gluing on me. Mr Hemmings is cooler and cooler, now it really is a pleasure to go to his house every Tuesday and Friday.

I actually did pretty good in class thos last month. Right now, I'm really excited to go see him as I just took a B+ to a test paper. So it's really a big step for me.

I open the door without ringing the bell, as he told me to let myself in, a month ago. "Mr Hemmings?" I call waiting in the lobby. I see his head pop from the kitchen. "Over here." He says and I follow his voice.

"Something smells delicious!" I state as I go in there. "Yeah, my new recipe." He smiles gesturing me to sit down.

"So you're a chef now too?" I chuckle and he wiggles his brows. "Well I did this for you. There's a reason to celebrate." He smiles and I laugh "oh you didn't have to."

"Yes of course. It's your first B since I've been tutoring you. I'm also proud that I could get you on this lever." He smiles "well it's my first B+ in forever at maths so you should be proud of yourself." I admit.

"We should go on the couch." He says as he gets out of the cooker the food prepared. It looks even more delicious than it smells. I can't believe he actually did that for me.

I help him with the plates and we go sit on the couch putting the plates on the table next to us, where we use to do math.

We chat about stupid things mostly food and he told me I should eat more. "Noo I'm fat enough." I state. "No. You're not fat. Stop with all that bullishit. " I think it was really nice of him to say that.

"Well since we're celebrating I think a glass of wine wouldn't hurt." I'm surprised to hear him say that to me, though I always visioned him the wine type of guy.

He stands up and brings two glasses and a bottle of red wine. "Mm my favorite one." I smile referring to the color. "Good to know. Btw don't tell your mom I gave you wine." He warned playfully. "Ups. I was just texting her that." I laugh and he shakes his head laughing.

"To good marks" he says raising the glass. "To you." I smile and we both sip from the drink.

It's actually really good. We keep chatting and the glasses keep getting filled and refilled. "I should probably get going." I laugh. I think the intoxicated liquid got to me a little bit, I think I laughed for the last half hour like never before. Though it might have been his jokes because I never realized but he's quite funny.

"Yeah.. ok." We stand up and he walks me to the door. "Thanks for everything." I smile and he nods. I should probably hug him, yeah I should do that.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs me back.

"Night." I say still hugging him. As I want to to leave I feel his hands on my cheeks and now I'm staring in his perfect blue eyes.

Suddenly I feel his lips crashed on mine and I'm in no position to fight that. Damn his tongue is already licking my bottom lip asking for permission. I part my lips and allow him to search every inch of my mouth. Damn his tongue heavenly brushes against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck tighter and he pulls me even closer traveling his hands on my lower back.

He slowly steps further and I feel my back pressed against the wall. I only know one thing. I know that in this moment all I can think of is his touch sending me chills to my back.

He's so tall and fit and I finally touch him the way I always wanted to. I let a moan escape my lips and I feel his hips pressing harder on mine as moans keep leaving my mouth. He kisses my mouth, jaw and as he gets to my neck he stops to find my sweet spot.

There's no surprise that I get so wet as his lips suck on my neck . One of his hands find my chest and squeezes one of my tits. "Damn mm.." I moan his lips not leaving my neck. His other hand goes under my shirt and it only causes my goosebumps to raise as he's touching my bare skin.

I can't think straight. I want him. I pull his head to my lips again feeling the need to touch his lips again. Of course his tongue wins the dominant battle, I'm honestly not even fighting for it. I love the rough way he's kissing me.

-KG ♥