"What?? You said you didn't want to walk?"

"FUUUUUU- I HAVE MOTION SICKNESS YOU KNOW!"

Rimuru looked down and saw Honnie looking sicker. He frowned and flew down to the ground.

'Oops...' the slime thought. He set Honnie on the pavement. "Well, you're in luck because we're at home."

Honnie held his head. "I'm... I'm... gonna be sick..." he ran to the door, pounding it while holding his mouth.

'Wow! He really looked green for a second!' he thought, whistling. Honnie was let in and Rimuru followed.

Flopping on the couch, Honnie turned his head to his brother and held out his shaky hand with the cookie. "Have a... cookie... Oli..." he winced, covering his mouth again. "And get me some water. Please."

Oliver's eyes widened. "Oh. Thanks for the cookie!" he thanked as he took the treat. "I'll be right back, bro," The man walked in Rimuru's direction and tilted his head. "Motion sickness?"

"Motion sickness," Rimuru said with a small nod.

"Damn, that's tough."

| 🕒 |

"Now, what was it you wanted to share, Rimuru?" Honnie asked the transformed slime sitting on the coffee table across from him.

Rimuru nodded energetically and created a slime hand. He waved it around a little above his head. "So there's one thing I would like to explain. It's essentially the source of my power, so listen well."

"Oh, you mean the thing that starts with magic-something? I've always wondered what it meant in your stats..." Oliver quickly stated.

"Yes..." there was a brief silence. "Wait-" He turned his slime body to face Oliver, two circles wide in surprise in place of his eyes. "E-Eh???"

Honnie giggled at Rimuru's reaction and nudged his brother. "Stupid, you didn't explain your Quirk yet. They're clueless."

"Oh!" Oliver chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "My bad. So, uh, my Quirk is basically called... Seeing Eye. Sounds pretty cool, but can't really do much with it other than see someone's stats and source of power," he explained. Oliver tapped his chin as he thought. "I mean, I could give advice..." his gaze went back to Rimuru. "Yeah, I dunno. I suck at explaining things."

"In other words, Seeing Eye, the name of his quirk, let's Oli know basically everything about a person- er, also thing's, power. He can give good advice to a person for improvement if he chooses and can use his power against an enemy if he's paired with someone. It's also the reason why his eyes tuned blue when he met you... I think?" Honnie summarized with a huff. "You'd be an awesome sidekick bro~" he grinned with a slight head tilt, and Oliver snorted loudly in response.

"I see, I see..." Rimuru nodded in understanding. "Would you still like me to explain?"

"Sure, bud," Oliver replied.

Oliver leaned back on the couch, letting himself sink in the comfortable material. He munched on the cookie that was given to him just a few minutes before, but still kept an ear open for Rimuru's explanation. Honnie swung his legs back an forth - like a child - still completely oblivious to whatever the 'magic-something' Oliver mentioned.