Bonus Chapter

Let's get this chapter started!

Haru's pov
"Mommy wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see igneea jumping on my stomach. "Ok sweetie. Go wake up daddy." She did as told and started torturing Cloud to get up. I giggled and went to go make breakfast for today. Today is a special day because it's Cloud's birthday and I wanna do something special for him that I know he would love. I got my sister to babysit igneea so I can get everything ready and I making dad and my brother take out Cloud while I set everything up! We are gonna have dinner at home when he arrives back home after going out with dad and igneel. Then dessert is gonna be extra special because I'm the dessert. Noah (his sister don't get it confused) helped me out on picking a sexy bunny costume for him. I can't wait! For the dinner though since we're staying at home for that I'm gonna wear a fishnet shirt, shorts and fishnet stockings.

(And Haru's not gonna wear high heels)

Because I love torturing my beloved husband who is horny because I've denied him sex for the past week so I could plan this as his surprise. I mean wow I'm evil!

Time skip to the dinner 😏 WARNING SMUT
Cloud's pov
I opened the door to my home to see dinner and Haru standing there. I look him up and down checking him out. God I wanna fuck him. He looks incredibly sexy! So this is why we didn't have sex for a week! How cruel. Haru walked up to me in the most sexiest way and pulled my arm to his chest and pulled me towards the table. He let go started to bend down to get something rubbing his plump ass against my dick. Then he got up and grabbed me by my arm again and sat me down at the table. God I'm so horny right now! I'm so hard! He sat right next to me and started to feed me. He put his hand on my thigh and started to rub his hand on my thigh near my crotch. He really is trying to make it harder for me to resist after I finished eating. He got up and said he was going to get dessert. He walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Hm that's weird because shouldn't he preparing for dessert in the kitchen? He came out wear a sexy bunny costume and came up to me and sat on my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist and started to grind his crotch against mine. I let out a grunt and he let out a moan. "H-Haru? Shit!" He started to unbuckle my belt and got off my lap and got on his knees. He pulled my boxers down and my dick sprung out. He started with a handjob then he slowly put it into his mouth. My breath hitched as I felt his tongue wrap around my dick. I let out a small moan and grabbed his hair and he deep throated me. (This getting....um) he stopped and got on my lap again and unzipped the bottom part of his bunny costume where his hole was. He positioned himself and slid on to my cock (hey nice cock...get it) "mmmhmm C-Cloud~" I let out grunts as he moved up and down. After an hour I came inside him. "HARU!" "CLOUD!" We went a couple more rounds till Haru fell asleep. I carried him to the room and laid beside him. "Hm I love you Haru" I fell asleep.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed!

A/NI hope you guys enjoyed!