What a pervert (smut)

"Gray have you gone mad!!! We can't leave the guild there our family! We grew up there!" Natsu yelled "I know, I'm sorry it was just a thought ." Natsu sighed heavily. "Gray...I need to know if you're on board with telling the guild." Gray gave a long sigh. "Fiiiiiine. But you know when juvia finds out she's gonna kill you." " No way in hell am I scared of that bitch!" Natsu exclaimed. 'Don't worry i wont let juvia come near you or my  future child', Gray thought as he let out a chuckle. "How about we start trying to get you pregnant." Natsu face turned dark red. "Not here you perv!!!!" Natsu said as he punched Gray in the arm. " Owww, jeez so mean." Gray whined. "Don't be such a baby Gray." "Well your gonna have a baby inside you soon. I'll make sure of that." Gray teased. " Hmph, whatever." Natsu stood up from the bed. "Hmmmm Erza, Lucy, and Happy have been taking awhile... Do you think we should go look for them Gray?" Gray wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist and pulled him close to his chest. "They can wait~ I wasn't joking about impregnating you." Gray said seductively in Natsu's ear. Natsu starts squirming in Gray's arms trying to get away. Gray sets Natsu on his lap and rips his scarf off. "Gray what are you-! Aaaaahh Graaaaay, noooooo!!" Natsu moans as Gray Nibbles and sucks on his neck. Natsu moans louder as Gray starts biting him. Gray starts sliding one of his hands to Natsu dick. Gray moves his hand under Natsu's boxers while using his other hand to twist and pull one of Natsu's nipples. "F-fuck y-you nghhhhh G-Gray!" "Awww love you too Natsu." Natsu started panting as he felt slick run down his leg. Gray triggered his heat. "G-Gray~ y-you b-baka s-stooop~." Natsu gasped as he felt Gray insert two fingers into his hole."Ngggghaaaaaaaa~ GRAY!!!" Natsu screamed as Gray thrusted his fingers in and out of Natsu's hole. Gray tore off his and Natsu's clothes. He laid Natsu on his back and spreads his legs apart. Gray pressed his cock against Natsu's hole. "Hmmm G-Gray." Nastu gasped as Gray slowly entered Natsu. Gray hissed as he felt Natsu's hole tighten. Gray started to thrust harshly into Natsu. "AAAAAAHH GRAY HARDER!!."

With Erza, Lucy, and Happy

"Well that took longer than I thought." Lucy said as she pulled a leaf out her hair. (Erza and Lucy got down and dirty😉) "Yeah sure felt good though." Ezra replied. "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Happy (Erza and Lucy did It In a forest near a park so they left Happy at the park and did it in the forest then met back up with Happy) "It doesn't matter let's head back to the inn." Erza said.

Time skip brought to you by nastu being a cinnamon roll

Erza, Lucy, and Happy arrived at the door to there room. But then they heard loud moaning in the room Natsu and Gray were staying in. "AAAAAAHH GRAY HARDER!!." " Natsu I'm close!!. "
*panting* "Nggggh, me too... TOGETHER!." After that there was just a lot of panting then silence. " What the actual fuck!! " Erza yelled. "Well shit." Happy said.

A/N

This is the first time I've written smut. My friend helped with most parts. -_-