"Most people would take that as an insult but I won't Fallon has a couple more brain cells than me. Even though when she mentions business I fall asleep." I said. Fallon launched a pillow at me.

"How come you dodged the media your entire life and one sex tape and they all know you?" Jeff asked.

"They caught me and you shopping together." Fallon said.

"They thought I was your friend for ages." I said.

"You're blonde like Mom that's why." Fallon said.

"I'm still convinced she's a myth like that monster you and Steven told me lived under my bed and would come out if I didn't do my homework." I said.

"And you still never did." Fallon said.

"I did. My friends always gave me the answers." I said.

"That explains how you graduated with A*'s in every subject." Fallon said. I sat on my phone texting Josh for a while.

"I got good news for you. Guess who made the list
of Atlanta Digest's upcoming Top Women in Business issue." Jeff said to Fallon.

"What?" Fallon asked.

"The PR guy sent me the list. Congratulations, partner." Jeff said.

"But how? I didn't even submit myself. You did this for me?" Fallon asked.

"For us. Could be great PR." Jeff said

"I figured after I lost us the Atlanta utility contract..." Fallon trailed off.

"Losing a billion-dollar client was punishment enough. Besides, you deserve to be recognized." Jeff said.

"I've been trying to get on this list for three years." Fallon said.

"And if you land Woman of the Year, you get the cover." I said.

"Businessmen at every newsstand will thank me. You're right. This exposure could help us land clients
and expand into something legit. As you said, we're in this together." Fallon said.

"Right. Now you just have to beat out your stepmother." Jeff said.

"Are you kidding me? Cristal "Check Out My Crotch" Carrington made the list?" Fallon asked. I laughed at the name.

"I'm sure she was submitted before the deadline. That sex tape just hit the Web a few days ago.
Don't worry. You got a leg up on her this time." Jeff said.

"She's the one with her legs up. That's why I'm gonna win." Fallon said. I looked through the list and saw Amanda Hayes.

"Josh's Mom is on this list." I said.

"Who? What's her name?" Jeff asked.

"Amanda Hayes." I said.

"Amanda Hayes as in the woman who's an engineer and owns Hayes' Motors. Raising 3 kids on her own." Fallon said.

"Yeah." I said.