A/N!!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating this story for such a long time!! I swear I don't mean to do this, my brain just has so many ideas constantly floating around and sometimes I get distracted by one and start writing about it.

I truly am sorry, it's a bad habit that I'm trying to break but I'm really struggling!! I did start the next chapter for this story, but I haven't finished it due to my habit of starting new stories without finishing old ones.

I will give you a sneak peek of the next chapter as I feel bad for being a terrible author and not giving you more to read sooner.

~~~~~~~~

All Mights POV

I had gotten Aizawa to calm down, and I got him some tea. As soon as I had sat back down on the couch he was sitting on my lap, I'm not gonna be leaving anytime soon.

He sipped at his tea until it was gone and placed it on his coffee table. He leaned back on me and closed his eyes, a few seconds later a cat jumped onto the couch and sat with us. Aizawa wrapped his arms around me and the cat and drifted off to sleep. I wrapped my arms around him to keep him in place, and kissed the top of his head.

~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now! I'm really sorry, truly I am! I'm writing some stories that are nothing like this one! And as soon as I get out of my little mindset of those one, I'll come back to this one.

I hope you all understand, I love you all! Thank you for reading my story!! ❤️🥰😘