Another Punishment!

Sombra's castle!
Sombra's room!
Sombra p.o.v

I slowly saw Twilight cry herself to sleep. 'Twilight just looks beautiful when she sleeps!' I thought. I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up and quickly put my armour, cape, and my crown. "Come in!" I said. Chrysalis came in. "Report!" I said as soon as she came in. "Twilight's friends are going to come tomorrow afternoon to see if Twilight can help them with the Elements, because I broke them to smithereens." Chrysalis said. "Did you break all of them!?" I said. "Not all! One flew to your daughter's head before I could get to it!" Chrysalis said this got me angry. "Which one!?" I said." Twilight's!" Chrysalis said. Then I heard somepony whisper something,but it wasn't Chrysalis. I picked Twilight up with my magic she was awake. "What did you say dear!?" I said knowing it was her who whispered. "Nothing!" She said with an attitude. "Alright I guess I have to set a trap for your friends then!" I said pist off. "You can't!" Twilight said. "And Why not!?" I said angry. 'Because Crystal Rose might be there!? And because she's my daughter she can use the element of magic. And I hope she wins!" Twilight said with an attitude again. This got me really pist."Leave us! I will tell you the plan tomorrow morning!" I said pist. Chrysalis nodded and left. "What are going to do to me!?" Twilight said worried. "I'm going to punish you again!?"I said putting her in the bed.

Twilight p.o.v

I screwed up again. "No Sombra!" I said watching him taking off his armour,cape,and crown again. I couldn't move. 'I was scared. How could I love him!?' I thought as he got on top of me. "No I'm not going to stop Twilight! This is why you should respect me!" Sombra said putting his dick inside my flower. He then started to kiss my neck. I moan missing his dick,but I didn't wanted like this not again. I started to cry. Sombra heard me. "What's wrong I thought you said you loved me!?" Sombra said sliding his hoof in mane. "How could I been a fool!? I believed you wanted to change and look at  where it got me!" I said yelling at him. He then slapped me with his hoof that he was sliding my mane. I looked at him touching my cheek crying. He was really angry his eyes weren't normal like he used to look at me. His eyes were dark green with really red eyes and purple mist coming from them. "Don't ever say that again you hear me!" Sombra said yelling at furious. ' How could he slap me!?' I thought staring at him. "Do you hear me!?" He said again yelling at me. I just nodded. And he began to kiss my neck very hard, harder than before. I was now scared of him. I was shaking very hard. I guess Sombra like it because he never stoped. I was crying softly not wanting for him to slap me again. But I was crying hard inside. I was still touching my cheek. It burned real bad. I still couldn't believe. The sweet Sombra is gone and now I have the one that just slapped me. 'I really missed it up!How did I fucking fell in love with him!? Love is really blind!' I thought as Sombra kept kissing my neck. 'Please hurry Starlight! I can't anymore!' I thought crying.