What just happened!?

A few minutes later when Queen Chrysalis destroyed all the Elements, but one.

Everfree Forest!
Next to the Tree of Harmony!
Starlight p.o.v

I couldn't believe what just happened. Chrysalis destroyed all the Elements but Twilight's. "What are we going to do now!?" Rainbow said sadly. "How do we help Twilight now!?" Fluttershy said crying. "I don't know!?" I said worried. We were there in silence. "Maybe it's best if we look at Twilight's library to see if we can fix them!?" I said looking at them." Your right, Twilight always finds an answer there!" Applejack said." But what if we don't !?" Pinkie Pie said tears falling from her face. ' I never saw Pinkie Pie cry like this. Twilight was always there for them but now!' I thought." Then we have to go to Canterlot and see if Twilight knows what to do!?" I said." But S-sombra!?" Fluttershy said saking. "Were telling Twilight!" I said. "Ok!" Fluttershy said. "Pinkie Pie do you have a bag or something to pick up the shattered Elements!?" I said. "Yes never leave one with out it!" Pinkie Pie said a little cheerful. "Thanks!" I said picking up the shattered Elements. "But Why sugarcube!?" Applejack said. "Maybe Twilight can fix them or something!?" I said. "Mommy always knows! I think!" Crystal Rose said stop crying. "Well at least we have Twilight's element right!?" I said." But no Twilight!" Fluttershy said.

Twilight's castle!
Starlight p.o.v

We were entering Twilight's library. Let's see we split off! "Try to find any book with the Elements of Harmony !" I said. "Let's go y'all!" Applejack said.

Hours past nothing.
"It's like finding a needle in a haystack!" Applejack said sleepy. Then I found a book called "The Mare In The Moon!". "Hey girl! Isn't this Luna when she was trapped in the moon as Nightmare Moon!?" I said. They looked at me in excitement. "Why are looking at me like that!?" I said. "That's when Twilight came here to Ponyville!" Applejack said. "Yeah she was obsessed. And thank goodness she was because that's when Nightmare Moon appert!" Pinkie Pie said. "And I also think she found something about the elements in that book!?" Rarity said. I looked at the pages of the book. Some pages where ripped out. "Umm... Girls I think somepony was here first!?" I said showing them the pages ripped out. "Dam! The pages of the elements where there!" Rainbow said. "Yaww! I think it's best if we went to sleep y'all it's late!" Applejack said. "That I can agree on!" Rarity said. Crystal Rose and Spike were already asleep.  "How about a sleepover!?" Pinkie Pie said. "Yeah you can sleep here tonight!" I said. "Ok!" They all yelled and then laugh.
We were all at the library getting ready to sleep. "Girls I think! We should go to Twilight!?" I said. "Maybe your right!?" Applejack said." But King Sombra!?" Fluttershy said. "Dude if it was you!? Twilight would have saved you by now!" Rainbow said. "She would have safed all of us by now!" Rarity said. "Now that I think about it! Twilight has always had the answers but sometimes we didn't listen to her!" Applejack said. "Like when Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, Sombra, Thorax, and even Starlight!" Pinkie Pie said. "And she always knows how to stop them!" Applejack said. "But what do we do!?" Fluttershy said. I look at them they are giving up. "You were all there to support,her help her, be her friends, and look at her now she's the Princess of Friendship! She doesn't loss hope in all of you, do you should not loss hope on her!" I said proudly. "Your right!She never loss hope when I had to reform Discord! I'm in!" Fluttershy said.  "Me too!" Rainbow said. "Ditto!" Rarity said. "Count me in!" Applejack said. "Wait for me!" Pinkie Pie said. "Don't you see!? This is what Sombra wants to loss hope on Twilight. But we know something he doesn't Twilight never losses hope,so we shouldn't either!" I said. "We will stand by your side! Sugarcube!" Applejack said." Tomorrow,we will show Sombra who's boss!" I said.